Stations & Upgrades

Now I'll begin describing the stations and the upgrades. Let's get started :)

Stations:

There are four stations: The Order Station as always, the Cook Station where you cook noodles and meats, The Build Station where you assemble your order by combining your noodles and meats with sauces and toppings, and finally the Mochi Station, where you cook rice, and create mochi.

Order Station: Here you'll take orders from customers. It's also where you'll serve your customers that have come in shop. There is a phone for delivery, which alternates to a bell for dine in the next day, and so forth. You can decorate the lobby with wallpaper, flooring, posters, and furniture as per usual. Press the orange button to switch to the cook station.

Cook Station:

Here you will cook noodles and meats. There are six spaces for cooking. There is also a spatula and a stirring spoon, but a knife will appear once you've unlocked meats that need to be cut. Press a plus button on a cooking space to start cooking something. Once pressed, you will see two buttons, one for noodles, and one for meat.

Noodles:

Press the noodle button and a noodle cooker will appear, along with buttons for types of noodles. Press the correct button for the type of noodles you are cooking. Then, the noodles will automatically be poured into a strainer, and will begin cooking. There will also be a meter below the cooker. Once the meter turns lime-green, use the spoon to stir the noodles. Once the meter turns orange, remove the noodles from the cooker by tapping on it. You can shake the noodles lightly until the water is gone. Then, dump the noodles into the green hole to send them to the build station.

Meats:

Press the meat button to start cooking meat. Then, other buttons will appear for all the types of meats you have unlocked. Choose the correct meat, and a burner will appear in the cooking space, as well as a pan for the meat you are cooking. This mechanic is basically the same as Papa's Taco Mia and its app versions, as meats will need to be flipped with blue markers on the pan, and cut with red markers on the pan. Once you have finished cooking the meat, move the pan to the green hole, and it will be dumped inside, sending it to the build station.

Once you have cooked both noodles and meat, you can head over to the build station to begin preparing your order.

Scoring Tips: If you use the incorrect meats and noodles, you will lose points. If you also overcook or undercook the meats and noodles, you will lose some points as well.

Build Station:

You will see all the noodles and meats you have cooked on a rack. You will also notice that each item is in its own jar to help differentiate. Then, you will also notice two slots to place containers in. This mechanic is very similar to the Build Station of Papa's Mocharia. You will place the noodles in the left slot, and the meat on the right slot. This will always be the case for all orders. Once you have placed the two containers in their respective slots, three buttons will appear, each for three sizes: Small, Medium, and Large, though Medium is available from the start, the other two buttons won't appear until the bowl size is unlocked. Upon Pressing the Button, the two slots will close, and a bowl of the respective size will drop and land on a platform. There is also a yellow undo button, in case you want to undo your choice of bowl size. Then, a meter will appear over the bowl. You will want to press the button in the green area to drop the ideal amount of noodles into the bowl. Once you have dispensed the noodles, two buttons will appear, once for meat and one for sauce. The reason for this being, is because customers will always order the noodles first, but will either order the meat next, and then the sauce, or the sauce after the noodles, and then the meat. You will choose the button for the ingredient the customer ordered next, either meat or sauce. Here is what happens when you press each button: