♡︎Update♡︎

→First off, I know the picture for this chapter is beautiful. Second, I'm sorry for not uploading much on this story. Once I get back to a normal schedule of uploading, this will be positing more often.

→I may be busy for a while because family drama n CPS getting involved but I will try to stay as active as possible in the meantime.

→I might rewrite my stories with a different format so if this story or my other stories are delated off of your library, it's because I'm rewriting it with a different format, and it'll be more creative and detailed.

→Starting in May I won't be able to upload as I used to seen as that's the last day of school and I use this computer for school and other bullshit, but since my parents took my phone away, I'm pretty sure they'll take this away for sure when schools done so I will be trying to finish up all my stories by May 25th or 26th.

→I may or may not be getting sent to a Psych Ward, not for sure cs my parents say a lot of things and then forget it because they're old asf but if I don't upload for a while, it's that or I'm writing chapters and getting them done as soon as possible before school ends in May.

→If you have any story recommendations, I will try my best to get to it as fast as possible even though ik damn well yall don't recommend shit- but it's still kinda nice of me to ask to make sure.

Other than that, that's all I have today.

I will be writing chapters to stories and posting them later on so just stay tuned for any new updates if you read any of my stories that I've written, God bless you all and have a great day/night/evening ✝🤍