3

—-

Oscar

__

"then we're dropping Cesar first." I thought she'd be bothered but it looked like she didn't give a fuck if she was late. So this girl has an appointment with Cuchillios, and doesn't mind being late. She is something else.

We headed home first, and I dropped Cesar off. "can I use the washroom?" she blurted quickly. "yeah sure." I turned the engine off and we both hopped out. I leaded her in. Cesar was fast in his room, and he shut the door. I'm guessing he wants to sleep.

"it's this way." it wasn't too long before she came back. Only, I don't think she needed to use the bathroom. She wiped away all the makeup concealing the rest of her tattoos. And now her red lipstick was gone and replaced by a more neutral shade of pink. The gold on her eyes vanished and there was nothing but black eyeliner. Her hair was tied up, higher this time. "you ready?"

"no. can I borrow a jacket?" before I could even say anything, she took her dress off. She was wearing small black shorts and her bra was a match to that in color. I wanted to look away, but I was too stunned by the sudden action that I was just standing there like a fool. I admired her body for the first time this evening. She was beautiful. Not that it was news, but she really was gorgeous.

I thought her face was art, but her bare chest was fine art. Her curves were beautiful. My eyes traced her waist down to her tanned thighs. Fuck. The alcohol is getting to my head.

For a second, I wished she could stay and spend the night. I thought about how soft she'll feel against my hands. How her lips might feel. Damn, I need to hook up with someone. I haven't done it in so long and it's becoming more evident with any girl I meet.

"I don't have time for sex, if I had time I would fuck you." What? Oh my god why am I staring at her. I look back up to her face and she smiles. God why does she smile. If she's trying to seduce me, she's succeeding. Wait- what is wrong with me. "funny" I walked in my room and pulled out a random dark flannel. I smelled it first. I'm a decent man I don't want her thinking I smell bad or anything.

"here" I threw it at her. she mumbled a thank you and wore it. It was too big for her, but I think that made it perfect. She looked amazing and she didn't even put an effort. What a fine ass hyna.

We rode to Cuchillios's place. And she was surprised when I turned the engine off. "thanks for the ride, but you can go back to your brother now." another smile. "this is my boss's place." A look of confusion drew on her face. Then she looked me up and down, she shrugged her shoulders and exited the car. What a fine ass hyna indeed.

I followed her, the white mansion bringing back memories of moments I do not wish to recall or live any longer. I've lived so much pain in this house. First time I was forced to kill. First time I was forced to jump a person out of the gang. First time I was forced to hurt someone. It hurts like a bitch every time I walk into this house. But I am forced to do so each time. Except for this one time. I came voluntarily.

We were patted down and stripped from our guns. Yeah she did hide one in her short. And a knife in her shoe, and another one in her other shoe. This makes me wanna laugh for some reason.

Then we were directed to what they called a drawing room. That shit I swear to god. I noticed how Aurora was not faded by anything. Like she was used to such treatment and such precautions. -Except for the weird placement of her knives-
She looked like she belonged here.

There are different kinds of cholos. Some are like me and sad eyes and Toby and the others, we did shit.
And some were like Cuchillios, they ordered shit.
I was thinking Aurora was a chola like us. She looked like she dealt with shit on the daily. She felt familiar. But now, with this shit, she looked like she belonged here too. The more prestigious kind of chola. I am confused by her. Fascinated.