Dragons

≈Ildikó! Please put me down≈

Harry was squirming around the dragons tail as Ildikó walked to the shelter where the rest of the dragons that were chosen resides.

When Ildikó entered the ginormous shelter, he heard crying. Harry stopped squirming and found the Chinese Fireball curled up with her last egg. He remembered clearly that Viktor Krum blinded her, making her destroy her own eggs.

The two other dragons, Swedish Short-Snout and Common Welsh Green, tried comforting her. Which looked odd to Harry since this was the first time he has ever seen dragons.

≈Ildikó! Why did you bring that two-leg!≈

The Welsh Green growled when she looked at Harry. Harry himself could understand since one of his kind made a mother dragon stomp her own eggs.

≈This is a Speaker Rhiannon and he is not like those ruthless two-legs≈

Ildikó growled back as she tightened her tail protectively around Harry's small frame. And for Harry, he looked like he could barely breath.

≈A Speaker?≈

The Chinese Fireball looked up and saw Harry being wrapped around the Horntails tail.

≈The Speaker is about to lose his breath if you don't put him down Ildikó≈

The Swedish Short-Snout bravely scolded the Hungarian Horntail. Surprisingly, Ildikó lowered Harry down on the ground and unwrapped her spiky tail.

≈You know there is a reason why you're called a Horntail Ildikó≈

Harry rubbed his sides where the spikes were planted. Thankfully, Ildikó was careful enough to not accidentally impale him.

≈You are a Speaker!≈

The Chinese Fireball exclaimed in surprise. There hasn't been a Speaker in centuries besides the green snake man.

≈Yes I am umm...≈

Harry tilted his head as he forgotten to ask their names. From the dragons point of view, he looked small and vulnerable.

≈My names Ming Yue young one≈

The dragon snorted softly before nuzzling against Harry. He was the same size as her babies after they were supposed to hatch.

≈I am Rhiannon≈

The Welsh Green puffed her chest out and seems to make herself look taller.

≈And I'm Agnis young two-legs≈

The Swedish Short-Snout snorted before checking her eggs, which were surrounded by the Short-Snout's tail. Ming Yue looked at Agnis' eggs sadly.

≈Well um...I'm Harry Potter≈

Harry smiled up at them. He just looks so adorable and small that one of the female dragon handlers almost ran up to him and squeezed the living life out of him.

Speaking of the Dragon Handlers.

"Harry!"

The said boy turned around to find one of Ron's older brother, Charlie.

"Hi Charlie" Harry said happily. Charlie beamed down at him as he remembered him.

"Can you come here for a second?" Charlie asked. Harry nodded and walked over to him. Charlie looked up with a nervous look as he saw the mother dragons face darkening.

"What is it?"

"Why didn't you tell me you can speak and understand dragons?" Charlie said. His smile faltered when he saw the sad look upon Harry's face.

"Well...because it got me into Azkaban for that" Harry said, looking down as tears started to threaten to fall. Remembering the trial and how everyone he thought he loved betrayed him.

"Oh..." Charlie looked around to seek help. He was not good at calming down sad children.

One of the female handlers scoffed and shooed Charlie away like he's some stray animal. Charlie looked offended as he was shooed.

"Hey bud, can you look at me for sec?"

Harry tentatively look up to see a woman in her early twenties. She had auburn hair that was pulled in a low ponytail and green eyes. She had a scar on her left eyebrow and a scar on her lip. She looked like his mother.

But hardcore.

"Now I want you to listen to me very carefully" She told him. "Never, and I mean never, listen to a word those stuck-up, tea-loving, idiots okay? No matter what they say about how horrible the Parseltongue language or whatever, do not listen to them"

Harry was speechless. This was the first time anyone ever said anything good about him speaking Parseltongue.

"She's right Harry" Charlie said as he shoved the woman away.

"Parseltongue is a gift to other countries. In India, it was cherished. And besides, where do you think the Potter family migrated from?"

Harry couldn't say a word. Parselmouth was cherished!? Never in his whole second year as he ever heard anyone saying the Parseltongue is a gift and not a curse. Not only that, but the Potter family was originally not from Britain?

"Are you saying that...the Potters, my family line, is from India?" Harry asked. It could explain how his skin is naturally tan. Even his father was tan and they live in Britain.

"Yep. They moved to Britain in 1689. Don't know why though" Charlie said.

≈Hatchling, what are those two-legs saying to you≈

Ming Yue rose from her laying position and sat up taller. She was the second tallest dragon after Ildikó. Agnis was the shorter one.

"Uhh...heh. Harry, what are they saying?" Charlie asked nervously as he slowly stepped away.

"So much as being call a dragon handler" the red-head woman snorted, still not moving away from her spot as the Chinese Fireball bent over.

"Shut up Zelda!" Charlie hissed angrily. Zelda only chuckled silently.

≈Don't worry Ming, they're just comforting me≈

Ming Yue's nose flared as she narrowed her eyes at the frightened dragon handlers. Zelda was the only one that bravely set her foot down.

≈Comforting!? Did they said anything to make you sad hatchling? If so...≈

Ildikó growled menacingly, taking a step closer. Rhiannon and Angis followed behind as Ming Yue used her tail to push Harry closer.

"Woah woah!" One of the dragon handlers took multiple steps back. Almost tripping over a few times.

"Hey, kiddo! What is happening" Zelda said as she, too, took a step back. She is not stupidly brave enough to just stay there.

"Umm. They thought you guys did something to make me upset" Harry said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

Immediately, the Dragon Handlers turned to face Charlie. The one who brought the subject up.

Charlie, for his part, looked offended. "Oh come on people!"

"Hello!"

A voice caught the attention of everyone as they saw a platinum blonde girl standing at the entrance of the shelter with a dreamy smile.

"Luna?"