128

4-25

7:02 PM

Yerenica Hiraeth De Luna
15 mins ago • Public

Hello. This is Yeri.

My hands are shaking as I typed these words. I am scared. But I don't want to be scared anymore.

I kept silent every time something was happening to me. Because I was weak. Because I thought keeping everything inside was for the best. I stayed behind the back of my best friend because I did not have the courage to face what was in front of me. In return, she faced everything for me. She receives hate, mockery, and even insults. All because of me.

But not anymore.

Gela is a nice person. She does not deserve your attack, your insults, and your hate. She deserves all the good things in this world. You can attack me but stop attacking those I hold dearly in my heart.

I'm used to it. For years, I've been bullied for reasons I don't even know nor understand. But I accepted that because I thought I deserved those. I used to say "I'm fine" and "I'm okay" but honestly, I'm not. I'm tired of living.

I hope you understand that your words are like knife to other people. They can stab and they can kill. And I almost died because of it. I tried killing myself because of it. I hope you realize the weight of the words you often drop thoughtlessly. You can't see the damage your words can give to a person, so I beg of you to think twice before you attack someone.

In a world where we can be anybody, please choose to be kind always.

I'm crying as I typed these because I never imagined that I will be able to express these words. But I want to.

This is me trying to move forward. This is me trying to tell the world that I want to live. This is me trying to find the peace I never felt before because of your words. This is me trying to finally feel alive.

Thank you for taking the time to read my words.

❤️ 432 • 103 comments • 32 shares

Angelic Nevaeh Angelus: YERENICA

Angelic Nevaeh Angelus: HIRAETH

Angelic Nevaeh Angelus: DE LUNA

Angelic Nevaeh Angelus: WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME CRY

Angelic Nevaeh Angelus: I LOVE YOU YERI YOU DESERVE ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN THIS WORLD. THIS CRUEL WORLD DONT DESERVE U AT ALL

Janus Montecalvo: Good job, Yeri. I'm proud of you.

Trevor Alejandrino: We're here for you, Yeri!

Hayes Vizconde: B1 PINAIYAK MO AKO THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING B1

Ribo Buenaflor: gAGO NAIIYAK AKO TANGINA NIYO WAG NIYO NIAAWAY BUNSO NAMIN

Denzel Montoya: Well said. We're here for you, Yeri.

Gabrielle Allora Samaniego: I'M CRYING!!! I CANT IMAGINE THE PAIN YOU'RE GOING THROUGH YERI. I'm proud of you!!!

Tripp Grande: Thank you for living, Yerenica.