Fearless

This is the end of the last installment of BSS series. To those who are still here despite my numerous hiatus, thank you.

Sorry it took me a long time to get back to writing. I don't want to force myself to update and later on find the update lacking that's why I decided to take a break. Thank you so much for waiting for me. Thank you for never giving up on me. Thank you for being patient with me.

I almost lost my will to write. It was killing me when I wanted to write but could not. I thought I would never be able to do it. But I did.

Fearless is not just about love. It's about healing, it's about finding your self. More than love for others, the most important love is your love to your own self.

The world is cruel but it is still beautiful. I hope, in some way, through this story, I was able to make you see how beautiful life is. Living is tiring at times but I hope you find it in you to keep on moving forward.

I am crying as I typed this note because it felt as if something was lifted inside my heart. Writing has always been my escape. I hope I was able to give you peace through my writing.

Live well, Cheesecakes.

See you sa next batch ng BSS! 🩵

Connect!

Always,Abby

Always,
Abby

-

If you enjoyed the story, please consider buying me a coffee. Thank you for the support! 💙

Link: https://ko-fi.com/ohcheeseball