chapter -8 ( 18+)

"Ahhh...tae..ahhh"i moan loudly Taehyung has bend me over the table and  thrusting his dick into my vagina.

He grabbed my hair and quickly started stuffing his dick inside my hole " Ahhh ..fuck.." he moan and grab by boobs

my whole body is aching And he is doing sex very aggressively .
I stayed in my place and continued to moan, only skin-slapping and my moaning sound could be heard in the room.

It's been 3 months  taehyung blackmailing me but he still won't let me go.He keep fucking me literally every single day.
He fuck me in every possible way.

I don't know when he will let me go but I want freedom from him.

"Ahhh ..." I scream in pain when he slap my ass.He always do very rough sex with me .he  makes sure that every part of my body is in the pain after sex.

"Ahmhhh" he let out a moan and realised himself .

he straightened me up and sat me down on the table he spread my legs between his dick and start looking at me.I don't have much energy left in my body .he grab my chin and lift it up.

"You're like an addiction to me..I can't get enough of you " he said in a seductive voice and start sucking my neck.

" i get to know that you are engaged now.." i said trying to push him away from my neck.

He look at me grab my boobs and pull me towards his body.

" Soo..."he casually say

" So know let....m.e goo.." i said to him .

He chuckled and grab my hair harsly "Ahhhhhhh" i scream in pain he tighten his grip on my hair more.

" how could you even think like that i will let you go...not know babygirl...
He come closer to my lip and bite my lower lip

" Ahhh...plz tae .leave....my..ahhh...hair" i said and tears started falling from my eyes.

"Don't be upset babygirl..... i only fuck you..i don't have any interest in that women ....i want you ..your body ...i want to fuck you in different way..." He said and bite my nipple.

" Ahhh...ahhhh" i scream in pain when he started biting my nipples.

" But you ..you being a bitch ... always wanted to get away from me .." he said while glaring at me.

" But you can't....you can't get away from me until I give you permission to go.." he started laughing and let go of my hair.

________

"spread your legs and lean on the table ..i have to teach you a lesson"he said while glaring at me.

I got up and lean on the table I don't know but his intense glare makes me weak.

"Ahhhhhh"i moan loudly when he spank on my ass

" Count" he commanded me

*Spank*

"Ahhhhh...one....ahhhh..two" he keep slapping my ass again and again.

"Ahhh...ten..." I lost my all energy.

" Did you learn your lesson" he said and start rubbing my clit with his finger.

He started moving his finger in and out of my hole in a rythem i started to maon loudly The pain he has given me now started to end in the foam of pleasure.

"Ahhhh" i moan loudly when I feel like my orgnsm is about to reach its climax.

Then suddenly his phone start ringing.." don't make a single noise"he said to me i bite my lips in order to control my sinful noises.

He pick up the call" yeah dad ..ok i am coming ..ok" with that he cut the call.

And start moving his finger more fastly and after second i realised my cum on his finger and start breathing heavily.

He removed himself from me and started wearing his clothes" wear them" he pick my clothes and throw them toward my face.

I also change my clothes he started going out of the classs but he turned back and said " i will call you babe" with a smirk on his face and left from there.

I grab my things fix myself and came out of the class.

______________________
I'm doing my shift at Convince store and thinking about my life my grades are too bad I have to concentrate on my studies.

I don't know how long this will last maybe Taehyung will let me go and why not even his fiance is so cute , beautiful.

Kim Jennie a graceful women belong to a well being family ...I think both of them are doing marriage because of their family, otherwise even after being such a lovely fiance, why don't he let me go..

how can i make my messy  life better.
Jisso unni she is also busy with her new post she is planning to shift U.S after getting promotion. Next month She will be  shift  in  U S leaving me here all alone but i can't tell her anything..

i come out of my throughts when my phone started ringing i looked at the caller id it's teahyung

I hesitately picked the call

On the call

" Hlo" i speak

" Ahhh ...baby " he maon after listening my voice i didn't said anything.

" I miss you ....but i can't come to fuck you" after listening him i wide open my eyes he just fuck me in the morning.

" Babe send me your nude pic ...." He said in his seductive voice.

" What..." I ask him loudly what he want to say

" Why are you ashamed ...you know eunji i have bundle of your naked photos and video but....i want fresh one.... So click a pic and send me right now" he said in a demanding tone.

" Butt..i.. can't..i am...on m.yy wor..kk right ..now ." I said while tearing up

" I don't care you have only 5 mins i can't control myself anymore" with that me cut the call.

End the call

After disconnecting the call, I looked around the shop, there was no one there, I started crying how can I send my nudes to him  ...if i don't send him my pic he will spread my or unni video ....with that i start going towards the washroom.

I locked the bathroom door and started undressing myself.

I clicked my naked boobs pic and my full body pic and sent it to Taehyung.

" Ahhh ..fuch you.....muhhha." he text me after seeing my pic.

I wore my uniform and after completing my shift i started going towards home.

I started looking at the sky where there is darkness all around, my life has become like this .Now the desire to stay alive inside me is dying now i feel like i shouldn't be alive .

I feel like dying when he touch me when he treat me like his sex slave.
I don't deserve this i also deserve love,care,respect.

I whip my tears away and start going toward my home ..

i

shouldn't lose my hope......

___________________