chapter -9

I feel great, it's been a week since Taehyung hasn't messaged or call me.I feel as if some weight has been lifted from me, I feel very relaxed..
Maybe he has let me go, he doesn't need me anymore, well it's a good thing, I also don't want that... he shouldn't contact me now... I think he started to  spend time with his fiance and who knows, he might forget me because of that.

I was walking towards my class when Hazy said" Eunji why shouldn't we go to karoke  today "

" Yeah ...it's a great idea.. let's go after college" i agree with her because i want to enjoy my time now.

Now I have decided that no matter what Taehyung does, I will not go back to him.I will not let anyone take away my happiness ....

_______________________________________

me and hazy both were singing songs in karoke and spending our time ...
we enjoy each other's company We danced to our tune, leaving all the tension behind..

"Ohh..now i can't" i said to Hezy who is still dancing.

" 5 min more eunji" she said excitedly.

After dancing for some more time, both of us went out for dinner and then clicked our photos.

"Ok byyy..." We bid our goodbyes to each other
________________________

After taking a shower, I lay down on my bed and started thinking about today, it was the best day for me since I come to Seoul.

After a while I started completing my assignment then my phone started ringing when I saw the caller id .....

"Teahyung"

i didn't pick up the call.... my phone kept ringing again and again...

When my phone didn't stop ringing i take a deep breath and picked up the call i have to complete this chapter now...

On the call

"Yeah ...bitch why didn't you picking up my call.....have you forgotten who i am ...hannn" he shout in his angery voice.

" Yeah Yes, I have forgotten you, I cannot remember you, I do not want to keep any connection with you taehyung..." I shout back at him .

He chuckled" i didn't fuck you for one week you got a tongue hmm ." He said in a mocking tone

"Don't ever call me i didn't want to see you" i shout at him again and about to cut the call.

" Are you sure ...i can do many thing....think again babe.. don't ruin my mood ..video call me now..i want to see you naked..." He said shamelessly..

" Go to hell....do what you want.." with that i cut the call and switch off my phone.

what does he think he is..bladdy fucker...

My mood was bad now, I had to call even better than this, I did my assignment and went to sleep.
End the call
___________

TEAHYUNG POV

Things were lying scattered all over the room,  i grab a vase and hit the wall in front of me.

" Fucking slut ....dare to say no to me again and again ...." I pick the lap and smack it on wall

" Now i will show you your right place ...under me naked.." i shout angrily.

Suddenly The door of my room opened and Jennie come inside the room with panic on her face.

We both have started living together now. Seeing Jennie, a smirk appeared on my face. i have to use her to release my stress .She is so naive and innocent my dad didn't make a wrong choice after fixing my mariage with her ...i can control her property unless eunji....