S-system first blackmail

Ayanokoji pov

A voice I copied the gentle  and soft from one of the famous singers in some band, and it seemed to work, people were mesmerized. Anyways, I already have some doubt about this teacher, she seemed to eye me from time to time to see my expression, also she seems to want me to ask some questions as she seems delighted that I stopped her.

Also I decided to further increase my social status by just showing a fraction of my intelligence. I have other merits in showing myself, first of all I can talk to the Chairman this way, and many other advantages which you will see later. Now everybody's attention was between me and sensei.

"Ahem, you are Ayanokouji Kiyotaka right? The one who is the first in the history of the school to ace the entrance examination, ask away what are your questions". She spoke

Many people widened their eyes to see the me who aced that "super difficult" test. It seems Kushida Kikyo is jealous, probably because of me being an obstacle to her becoming a social queen.

"Sensei, how may points will we receive next month?". I asked

Many had puzzled look on their faces, some caught on to it, 'Matsushita Chiaki' and 'Koenji Rokusuke 'huh, interesting and disappointing at the same time. Even my arrogant neighbour didn't seem to have a clue on why I asked this question. But nobody dared to criticise me, since I aced the entrance exam.

"Unfortunately I cannot answer that, but be careful". She emphasized those words clearly.

Heh, what a sly woman this Chayabashira Sae is.

"Do you have any other questions?" She asked while smirking.

It seems she can't hide her happiness, hmm that's too much happiness, ooh so that's the reason huh, past regret? or just for the reward for the class A teacher?.

"Yes sensei, I have many more questions, what about the point transfer system? what if the other party's omits his or her promise for paying points, we can get scammed right? Is there a system to prevent this?"

Many widened their eyes again, it seems they didn't think of this loophole.

"Thank goodness he asked that question". Hondo Ryotaro said in relief.

"Yeah dude, I certainly wouldn't want my points to get scammed" Ike Kanji replied.

"Good question, don't worry there is a system to prevent this, you can always sign memorandums to the aforementioned parties for transaction, students who won't obey the memorandums they sign will be expelled".

I already concluded that expulsions will be a normal occurrences in this abnormal school. It came as a wave of shock for the students.

"Sensei you told that anything can be bought with points right?

Yes

Then I want to buy you so we can have se.........( cut and retake)

And action

Then I want to buy the full information about the S-system including the amount of  points we will receive next month".

That nailed the coffin perfectly, she widened her eyes, but at the same time she sweat dropped, probably due to fear as I raised my voice and spoke more authoritatively.

"It will cause more than just mere private points-"

"Enough, I understood", I cut her off.

I manipulated my facial muscles and gave her a smirk, she understood what I meant and was in a state of disbelief, now this confirms everything, I already had a hunch about "Class Points", no hunch is an understatement, I already confirmed it, now I need to showcase my abilities to these defects by stating my obvious observations and a glimpse of my abilities.