yandere boss crimson x female worker reader TW SMUT

TW SMUT

Y/N's pov: I walked into the office...I hated this job it was so boring. I looked around for a bit before walking to my desk and sitting down. I sighed softly and as I was about to get started I heard my name get called on the speakers.."ugh..what now" I groaned in Annoyance..

Crimson's pov: I sat in my office waiting for y/n I always had a soft spot for y/n and she is one of my favorite employees but I can't have any one know about it. I have been eyeing Chaz.. he's been getting to close to y/n...I need to show her how much I love her..

Y/N's POV: I finally got to crimson office. I knock on his office door he says "come in". I come into his office he says "can you please take a sit y/n?" .I sit down by a Nearby chair he says "so y/n how is work ?"
"It's been good" he then says "can you please sit up ?".I say "oh ok" that is a Weird request
I sit up and i look at him confused. he then pin me down on his desk and grabbed my hands and put them over my head.
"W-what are you doing?!" I looked at him in shock.

Crimson's pov: I pinned her down on my desk with a smile. She was so confused..I got closer to her face and I whispered in her ear "don't worry dear..I'll be gentle"
As I looked at her I could see her face becoming red..she was so adorable..I started to kiss her neck softly. She whimpered softly and I couldn't help myself as I started to slowly unbutton her shirt..and I moved down kissing her stomach as I removed her pants..she whimpered more and it made me feel so much more happy..hearing her soft whimpers and moans..it made me feel excited..

Y/N's pov:As he kissed my stomach I could feel him rub my thigh and I whimpered softly.."c-crimson..n-ngh~" he then started to slowly take my bra off and I blushed very hard. He then started to kiss my breast and slowly pull my panties off. l moaned softly and whimpered and he slowly unzipped his pants and then I saw his...hard..member..it was huge..at least about 10-12 inches..I gulped but he said "It's alright dear..I'll be very...very gentle" and he then slowly inserted two fingers in to me and then out...I whimpered more and a little louder "a-ah~..nnghh~.."

Crimson's pov: Y/N's moans were so cute. I couldn't help but insert my member into her..she whimpered and moaned loudly but I covered her mouth..she is so tight and it feels so softly inside.."ngh..you're so warm and tight inside.." I looked up at her and she moaned and I pulled out and I just wanted to hear her moan louder..her sweet moans and so I slammed back into her and she moaned loudly. I then continued to ram into her and pull out faster and deeper..

Y/N's pov: he continued to slam his member into me going faster each time and going deeper "A-Ah~!..AH~!! CRIMSON~!! T-TO F-FAST~!!"l