𝖔. new york, new york

SWEET CREATURE  / 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

PROLOGUE: IN THE NAME OF ALL YOUNG LOVERS.

𝐼. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
𝐼𝐼. WHAT WILL YOU DO?

TRIGGER WARNING ✸ for character death & gore
(if you're surprised to see that so soon in the fic then hi! you must be new!)

please put your health and wellbeing in priority over your readership.
thank you !! x

2009, NEW YORK.

𝐼.

Call it a superstition, but he'd always theorised that a bad person had a distinctive taste.

He'd noticed it centuries ago and when he'd believed in some non-descript higher power, he'd thought it was the soul rotting from the inside out. It was the first man-made pollution, made as dutifully as the original sin, and he'd torn a blood vessel and watched it leach from the body. A lie they couldn't hide and a deceit that couldn't pass.

Sure, there were other indicators of a bad person that had led a bad life, but he'd always believed that the taste of them was the most telling. There was something about a life of treachery that made the blood taste richer, made the harm and the struggle more satisfying.

A human who had taken hundreds of lives tasted more far delectable to the palate than a saint. 

Or, even just a human that had terrorised one.