woah apartment time (NSFW)

I had finally arrived at her apartment. My heart raced as I walked up the stairs toward her door, both because I was extremely unfit, and terribly nervous. I fixed my clothes and ran my sweaty palms along the thighs of my trousers to dry them before knocking on her door. She answered it with a huge smile and embraced me again, but this time she held me even closer to her and my face sort of rested on her chest. Layla had obviously done this on purpose but I didn't want to jump to any conclusions just yet. She invited me in and told me to sit down while she opened a bottle of red wine. I sat there looking around her apartment. To my left there was a lamp that cast a warm, romantic glow over her living space. She hadn't turned any lights on except for the light above her kitchen counter and several lamps. The floor was wooden but Layla had a fluffy rug under the coffee table for some added comfort.
"Here you go sweetheart," Layla said as she poured me a glass of wine. I thanked her and sipped on it. Truthfully, I've never been much of a wine drinker but I didn't want to turn her down, so I drank the glass. And another. Then one more. She'd had about two and a half glasses by then. I was on my third glass when I had started to pour my heart out to Layla.

She listened attentively, making sure to nod, tut, and even hold my hand at appropriate times. I told her about all of the things Matthew had done to me. I was telling her about one of the minor things that Matthew had done that eventually lead me to break up with him, he had accused me of being a lesbian because I apparently "wasn't enthusiastic enough in bed". I scoffed as I spoke about it to her and gulped down the rest of my wine. After around half an hour of shit talking my ex and drinking wine, Layla started to look at me differently. This look was different to any other she'd given me. It was hungry, almost lustrous. It made me lose all train of thought. I was completely and utterly focused on her.

"What's wrong?" Layla asked. Something about her tone told me she knew exactly what was wrong.
"N-Nothing at all," I stuttered, trying not to let her know how I felt.
"I don't know, you suddenly seem very nervous. Is there a reason for that?" She questioned, moving closer to me. It was evident now, this woman knew exactly what she was doing to me.
"No, nervous? Why would I ever be nervous?!" I protested not realising that I was blushing a little bit now. She placed her hand on my thigh, rubbing it slightly as she asked, "are you sure sweetheart? You're blushing. You can tell me you know,". I nodded, but it was obvious that I was flustered by her hand resting on my thigh. "It's not me, is it?" Layla asked, moving her hand slightly higher. My face only turned redder as I shook my head. "Oh really? What if I did this?" She said, a smirk beginning to spread across her lips as she moved her face closer to mine and moving her hand even higher.

"Layla, what are you doing-?" I asked quietly, my heart beat rising. She moved her lips to my ear before answering me, "why, do you want me to stop?".
"No," I replied breathlessly, my mind was blank, all I could think about was the position of her hand. She kissed my neck softly, her other hand now holding mine. She pulled away and admired my face. I watched her gaze move from my eyes to my lips. "How was that?" She asked, a seductive look in her eyes. She leaned in and kissed me, her soft lips felt like heaven. I kissed her back, my hand now gently resting on her collarbone.

"Layla this is... wrong," I said softly as I pulled back, I was a flustered mess at this point. "If you want me to stop I will. Do you?" She responded, moving her hand back down to my knee. I shook my head, pulling her into another kiss. It was more passionate this time, I gently held the side of her face as the kiss deepened. It quickly turned into a full make out session, her hand caressing my thigh. We finally pulled back, both breathing heavily. "Do you want to keep going?" She asked me breathlessly, both of her hands now stroking my thighs. I quickly nodded, my hands moving down to the buttons on her blouse and begining to undo them.

She looked down at my hands and giggled softly, "oh my, aren't we eager,". I bit my lip as I continued to unbutton her blouse, revealing her lacy bra underneath. "Now it's my turn," she said with a smirk as she lifted my top over my head and threw it to the side. I watched her eyes travel over me, as if she were studying my figure. Her lips met mine again and her arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into her lap. I felt her run her fingers up and down my back as she trailed soft kisses down my jaw and neck. I tangled my hand into her hair as she gently bit down on the side of my neck and pulled me closer. My chest pressed right up against hers while I slid her blouse down her shoulders and threw it to the side. "Why don't we take this somewhere more comfortable?" Layla whispered sensually in my ear as we both got up.