evening! part 1 (NSFW)

The rest of our day was spent cuddling and watching TV. By six o'clock, we were onto episode three of '28 days haunted'. As I rested in her arms my eyes began to get heavy.
"Wake up sweetheart, if you sleep now you won't be able to sleep tonight," she crooned affectionately into my ear, pulling the covers down slightly. I groaned in annoyance, swatting her hand away and pulling the covers back up. She giggled and turned the TV off.
"Maybe I just need to keep you awake then~" she whispered, planting her mouth on my neck. I opened one of my eyes to look at her but closed it quickly, pretending to be asleep. I felt her hand slip under the covers, stroking my bare stomach. I tried not squirm under her touch but couldn't help it, my slight movements making her smirk.

"I know you aren't asleep, sweet girl." She murmured, sensually grazing her teeth against my earlobe. I didn't answer, trying my hardest to keep my breath steady. I was doing a less than perfect job, and she could see that. My breath faltered as I felt her hand travel up my ribcage and gently squeeze my nipple. I kept my eyes squeezed shut. I heard a mischievous giggle before feeling her hand leave my body, I was disappointed but curious as to what she was doing. I suddenly felt her body shift, the lacy fabric covering her perfectly plump breasts pulling away from her. My eyes shot open as I felt her soft, warm skin against me. My heart began to pound, I felt like I was about to pop. My shocked gaze instantly fell on her face.

"I win," she smirked.

All I could do was look at her, unsure of how to react. I wanted to touch, but I didn't want to do so without asking. But at the same time I was too shy to ask. I glanced down at her chest before snapping my gaze back up to her face. I watched as Layla smirked and leaned in close to my ear,
"You can look sweetheart. You can look, you can touch. You can even give me some kisses if that's what you want," she whispered, her gentle caress of my arms sending jolts of electricity through me. I was frozen.

"Aw, does my body make my good girl nervous?" She giggled, stroking my cheek and guiding my head so that I would look at her tits.
"Here, why don't I guide you, hm? I know you like following instructions." She teased seductively as her soft hand took mine, her thumb stroking in circles on my palm. I bit my lip nervously as she placed my hand on her chest, urging me to give her a gentle squeeze.
"Do you like them?" She giggled.
"They're so pretty, prettier than mine." I responded, my thumb ever-so-slightly grazing over her hard nipple. I noticed her frown out of the corner of my eye.
"Sweet girl, everyone's bodies are different. Mine aren't "prettier" than yours, they're just different. In fact, I think yours are absolutely breathtaking." She smiled, stroking my cheek affectionately. I leaned in and kissed her tenderly before pulling away and resting my cheek against her collarbone. Her sweet perfume invaded my senses, getting me drunk off of her affection. I liked her. Maybe a little bit too much.

"You're perfect," I blurted quietly before I could stop myself. I looked up at Layla's face to see her looking down at me lovingly. her soft hand moved to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and then guide my chin upwards for a sweet, slow kiss. I took her hand and pulled it to my chest, urging her to touch my soft boobs while our warm mouths met in an increasingly lustrous kiss. I felt myself getting wet, the area between my thighs getting hotter.
"Sweetheart, would you like to try something a bit different?" She whispered seductively, her fingertip circling around my nipple.

"Like what?" I asked, trying to hide my excitement. I watched her smirk cheekily, that irresistible smile she has; I could stare at it for hours.
"Have you ever used toys?". My cheeks instantly flushed. I had never used toys before and, honestly, I was always a little bit intimidated by them. But I trusted her. I shook my head.
"I want you to know that if you want to stop at any point at all, we absolutely can. There's no pressure to do anything, okay?" She spoke sternly, lifting my chin with her index finger to look me in the eyes. I nodded in compliance.

"Good girl." she said seductively, guiding me to lay flat on my back as she pulled the covers down a little bit. I watched eagerly as she reached into her nightstand and pulled out a small, pink vibrator. It was shaped like a whale, the larger body meant to go inside and the tail supposed to sit against the clit.
"What do you think?" She asked gently, holding the toy out for me to inspect. I cautiously took the toy from her hand, stroking my thumb over the smooth silicone. The thought of being filled and pleasured by the little device was oddly tantalising, or maybe it was just because her hands would be using it.

Either way, I was aroused.

"I think I want to try," I said with an awkward half smile, handing it back to her. Voicing my sexual needs had always made me feel embarrassed, in a way. I didn't want to sound stupid or 'un-sexy'. But, as I had realised recently, Layla wouldn't do anything to me without my explicit consent. I liked it better that way, my ex never really understood consent the way she did.
"Okay, I think we need to get you a bit warmed up first," she said softly, pulling the covers off of me and straddling my waist. My skin prickled with goosebumps, anticipation clouding my mind as I waited for her to do something, anything.

Layla leaned down and pressed her lips against mine in a passionate kiss, her hand moving to gently fondle my breast. It didn't feel real, this angelic woman on top of me, ready to pleasure me exactly how I needed it. I could barely think, my brain fogged up by her gentle praises and stimulating touch. I was getting all riled up, though that was her plan, I suppose. I found myself glancing at the toy as her soft lips pressed kisses along my jaw, sizing it up to try and figure out whether it would even fit inside of me. I decided I would try, we had lube, though I didn't think I'd really need it.

"Can I touch your nipples, pretty girl?" She whispered, her fingertip gingerly stroking over my right nipple. I nodded, my nipples hard as diamonds, aching with arousal.

(Part 2 coming soon xoxo)

[Did you see what I did there with "aching with arousal"? The alliteration of the 'a' sound is like a moan because she's horny. Please vote.]