- 8 -

Ajax, thanks for the preliminary reading.

"Enough cheap blackmail," I cut him off. "If Dave deal a small harm to my granny, it will ruin the affairs of TGS very much. Doctors are obliged to keep everything secret about the patients but they are obliged to draw attention to someone who is dangerous to them. Especially if they can glorify their own account on social networks with this. Doctors are humans too, and they want a lot of views. And even Dave can't buy them all."

James glared at me with rage. When this sleepy fish gets angry, he becomes very sexy. But he is a boor and a bandit. Therefore, James goes for a walk in the forest, as far away from me as possible.

Helmut said, "Go to the sewing room, Herrin. You will be provided with everything you need to study."

"Where to?" I was astonished. "Why not the garden shed?"

"The sewing room is for ladies who are busy with fine needlework. Even the British royal family has a sewing room! And not only princesses but also princes make embroidery and soft toys for charity auctions."

"And the British royal family makes a reality show out of every their sneeze and fart, not to mention family scandals, and all just so that the taxpayers, out of curiosity for the next series, do not vote for the abolition of the monarchy."

"You..." Helmut began but I interrupted him:

"Nothing is ever heard of the rest of the royal families. They work out their content by doing troublesome things like the administration and logistics of cultural and social projects without making a fuss. Many people outside of a monarchical country do not even know that it is not a republic. And only the British royal family is always at the top of world news."

"Herrin, Eleanor is in the lady's study room right now. I doubt you want to see her. You need permission from the Chairman to study in the gentlemen's study room. And even more so, you need his permission to get your own study room. And the sewing room has a work table where you can write."

"I will not go to any rooms!" I said. "A football team can practice in my living room. Rearrange the furniture so that there is a work area with everything a designer needs and a meeting table for four. I want to be ready to do any business."

"Ladies and gentlemen don't do room zoning," James replied arrogantly. "This is the lot of the plebeians, who have no means for a decent house."

"I'm not interested in what and how professional slackers and their bedding do. A business lady doesn't waste time running around when there is no real need for it. Only idiots throw time away because they don't understand how it is profitable to invest. Therefore," my voice became commanding, "you have half an hour to make areas for work, guests, tea drinking and simple relaxation in my living room, including a large-screen TV, music center and massage chair. Although you can put an armchair in the bedroom, it's not significant."

That's it! If Dave needs me, let him pay.

"This is impossible!" Raoul exclaimed. "This is not your home!"

"I'm the heiress of this house, am I not? Therefore follow the order."

"Signorina..." Marco began to fly in the face of me too but I cut him off:

"You all totally screwed up with your shitty stylist. So now you do what I say, and do not argue. You, Marco, are with me in the garden. The rest are to work."

I went to the garden doors. If these four use violence, then I declare a war in which I will not take prisoners. I have a phone with a message for Fatima.