02

Standing Infront of the altar as you're pronounce husband and wife, he smile as he kiss you on the lips then look at your guesses with a smile in each faces.

He picked you making the crowds cheer for the new married couples, as he picked you up and carry you to the car, you're looking at him all the time and it made you wonder.

"Does he really knew I'm the spy?" You asked yourself in your mind, you didn't knew what's happening on his head. You don't know if you should believe those eyes that he owns.

You knew you shouldn't trust him, you know you shouldn't be trusting his side that he was showing you but those eyes.

There's something in those eyes that wanted to tell you that you should believe in him, you should trust him and you should be loving him just like how he loved you.

Loved, yes loved because right now he, himself also don't know if he still love her or he's already blinded in madness after getting to know the truth.

Yet he chooses to play along, he didn't wanna go and end this quickly,  he wanted to spice it up so he played along with her.

While walking to the car, Jungkook notice the stares that you're giving him, he noticed that and looked at you.

He smile while you did the same, moving his face closer to your making the tip of your noses touched.

He open the door of his car and slowly put you down, you pulled him closer as you kiss him passionately, for some moments he didn't respond, you close your eyes hoping he will kiss you back.

His eyes are open, darken, burning, he's so damn mad, this action of your, this movement of your is killing him. He gave you all his yet you're here still playing with him without knowing he already knows what you're up to.

You slowly open your eyes not didn't dare to pull away, you stared at his eyes, they look sad, lonely, and betrayed?, You slowly pulled away but he's fast enough to pull you cake and kiss you aggressively.

Both of you finally arrived at your reception after a little make out on the car, on the way here and right now you're sitting beside him.

He place his hand around your waist while you're sitting beside him he's talking to his friends about money, drugs and some mafia things when your phone started ringing.

You stand up from your seat, about to leave the place when Jungkook quickly grabbed your hand, you look back and try to excuse yourself but he didn't dare to let your hand go.

Signaling you to go back to your seat while giving you a disappointed look, you sigh as you go back to your seat and end the call, but soon the phone started ringing again.

You need to answer the phone so you slowly pushed his hand, giving him a kiss on the lips and walked away.

As soon as walk away, he glance at your disappearing figure till he excuse himself to his friends and decided to follow you.

Answering the call as soon as you walked out of the venue and shouted through the phone.

"Why the fvck are you calling me huh!?. You couldn't hold yourself, the man on the other line of the phone chuckles

"I think you're forgetting something Yn"he said, you sigh and look around, checking if someone is around.

"What?, no I'm not." You replied to him and poking your inner cheek with your tongue.

"Aww really but I think you're forgetting something." He repeated, you close your eyes in frustration, he's literally ruining your night while you're supposed to be having fun.

"fvcking just tell me what it is." You lose your temper, you're done with his game, you just wanna end the call and inside to spend this special occasion with your husband.

"Today is the day where we're going to capture all the mafias at this moment remember, we're already outside the building and ready to attack anyime so get out of the building right now." Fuck no, please not now, I can't just do this to him, I feel so loved by him and I know he will surly hate me if I'll so something like that to him.

And I'm not ready to let him go, I'm not ready to tell him who I am and reveal my true self, I'm not really to lose him. I love him.

"What if I don't want to." You froze, you didn't wanna move, anytime all those beautiful memories with him will collapse, and made him hates you.

"What? what the hell are you talking about, Yn." The man on the other line laughed, not believe what he just heard.

"Maybe it's better if let those people inside this building that you guys are planning to attack them, should I?." You said trying to change what is destin to happen.

"What the fvck do you think you're doing huh!?!." He already lose his temper, he didn't expect this from you.

"You know what, at this moment i don't know if I should help you because if ever this plan became successful you guys will have
a lot of archievement while me. what will I get?." You said

"Revenge." He said

"Revenge to those mafia who killed your parents with no mercy." He continue.

"At the first place that's actually the thing that you want that why you agree to be a spy right." You grabbed your phone tight while listening to him, you couldn't hold it anymore.

You cut the call as your face turn into serious one after remembering
all those moments where Mafias kill your parents by the fact that they're
the most top agents.

But why am I here? Why am I taking revenge on him when he wasn't the one who did it, its was his grandfather and he's already the third generation of their clan. Why did I had to making him suffer for the things that his older did.

Simple, they share the same blood that is running in their body.

You close your eyes tight, opening them at the next minute and started walking down stairs when someone suddenly pointed a gun on your head from behind."

"I knew it, it is you. Is it fun playing with me?" The man at the back said.

Hearing the voice from the man who's pointing a gun on your head as you quickly recognized the owner of that voice, you gulp. You don't know what you're feeling, you feel hurt, sad, pain.

This isn't how you planned it to be, at first yes, you wanted to hurt him but after giving you all the loved and care that no one else showed you made you just wanna keep him but now it's already ruined, destroyed and you couldn't to anything to fix it.

"J-Jungkook." You slowly turn around while he pointed the gun on your forehead.