04

Your hand is wrapped around his waist, you lay your head oh his chest while he's driving.

You don't know what will happen on the next following minutes yet you choose to depends your life on him.

This isn't about the revenge anymore, this is about choosing to be with the man that you love, yes you love him and you already made yourself clear.

Jungkook's eyes was focused on the road yet his mind wasn't, he couldn't understand himself, he thought he hated Yn yet here she is wrapping her arms on his waist and he love the feeling.

Right now he didn't care wether Yn betrayed him and played with him cause all he cares about now is to take her with him and keep her to himself.

He wouldn't let her go now, he's ready to do anything just to keep her with him even if she wanted to or not, he can be selfish but still he didn't care.

He was selfless loving her from the past, giving all his and all her need and he thinks this is the right time for him to be selfish for himself.

The big bike stoped making you look at him, he unwrapped your arms from him and walk down, you watches him removed your helmet as his dark odds meet your eyes.

You also jump down from the big bike and noticed the house Infront of you. Then you remembered, he used to talk about this house.

He used to happily talked about this because your house after you marriage, he has so much plans making in this house just like having kids that will play around the house and it made you feel guilty to ruined all of those beautiful plans of him.

He didn't look back and just walked inside, you follow him from behind, looking around the house. It is exactly how you describe what kind of house you wanted and he made it happen even in small amount of time.

His feelings for you wasn't fake, it's all real and you're so mad at yourself for hurting him while he did nothing to you but his relatives.

You hate yourself for that. You after look around you search from him but he wasn't around. You checked every part of the house till you entered a bedroom.

You're about to go and check the other rooms when you suddenly saw him on the balcony of the room. You saw him smoking. Both of his hand is on the metallic around the area.

You don't know if you should go to him or not, you don't know what's running inside his head and some part of you terrifies you but most part of you prayed for everything to be back in normal and you promised you won't fucked it up.

You lay down on the bed while watching his back facing you.

Gold metal touched your head, you slowly open your eyes, it was dark but you can clearly see the shadow of a man on top of you.

It's Jungkook, you recognized his scent, his body posture, and his touched you just knew it was him.

You true to stand up but he pushed you back with his gun, you can hear his belt making sound. He's unplugging it.

His other hand run under your wedding gown, you gulp as you felt his warm hand in your in thighs, he moved you undergarment aside and shove his fingers inside you without a warning making you moan.

He keep his gun on you head and slowly pulled out his fingers leaving you breathing heavy. He suck his fingers.

Bringing the rest of your wedding to your stomach he pushed his crock inside you, you groan and dig your nails on his naked shoulders.

He thrusted and thrusted while you're over joyed from the euphoric sense of pleasure you've received.

"Fuck" he course under his breath, throwing his gun as he bought both of his arms on the board of the bed, holding it tight while pushing deeper inside you.

You moan out, you wrapped both of your arms around his neck, both of you started moaning mess, Jungkook keep his face on the crock of your neck.

"F-fuck Jungkook" you moan his name as you closer your eyes feeling yourself about to cum.

Cumming at the same time, he dropped on top of you. He kiss your forehead and lay down beside you.

Bringing your hand to his cheek caress it as you connected your forehead together.

"Let me be true to you, let me love you like you do" you said as you bring your lips to his.