17

A/N: Our finals ended na. But still need to prepare lots of things hahaha. Take care always. 🌼

Instagram

Liked by evangeline, elizxa

Liked by evangeline, elizxa.official, meeirrsse, and 2,334,566 others.
bracewithqueen Waiting.

View comments...

Messages

MNL Villains 🤷

Bracequinn
Hi

Naka-alis na kayo?

Twitter

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
Waiting is really boring.

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
Short time of us talking makes me greedy. Tagal ng flight.

Messages

DNR⛔

Bracequinn Fall Meirre.

I thought we already agreed na dyaan ka
muna sa La Union?

Twitter

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
Me being bored has nothing to do with the urge to talk to you. Ew.

Messages

DNR⛔

I don't remember agreeing with you.

And stop texting me, would you?

At ano namang ginagawa mo riyan? God, Bracequinn! Knock some sense to yourself naman.

Who is this talking? LMAO.

And that! How come you never learn? You're a daughter of a prestigious family. Can you act like one?

Hindi 'yung makikipag-relasyon ka lang kani-kanino.

Oh, wow. Start off being a concern mother pero lumilitaw pa rin ang pagiging hypocrite nyo.

Both of you will be no good for each other, hija. Maling mali ang ginagawa mo.

Don't think as if I don't know you're one of the reasons why he chose to break-up with me, mama.

Anong mali roon? Who is this talking? His mother-in-law? Eh, hindi nga kita tinuturing na nanay ko.

Oh, wait.

It must be his soon-to-be stepmom talking then? Go and keep doing this, mawawala talaga sa'yo ang hinahangad mo.

Stop that! Paano nalang kung makita 'yan ng mga tao? What a disgrace!

You're disgraceful, disgusting and annoying. Stop doing those schemes behind me and dad's back.

Hindi mo ba napapansin? Unti-unting nang may nawawala sa'yo.

You blocked this contact.

Twitter

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
Talking to you is far harder than I imagine.

Messages

🕶️🖤

She messaged me. Be careful. Nasabi ko na rin sakanya what you instructed me to tell. Love you.

Thank you, darling. Everything's starting. Take care always.