73

Messages
🕶️🖤

Hija, I'm glad you found such man.

•••
Schatje

Love.

I'm happy that you were raised by y that kind of father.

Twitter

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
I wanted to know what they are talking about but it seems like there's no need.

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
I'm certain that just by these messages they sent to me, it's all about me.

[?•••?]

"If you think that I would laugh at you, or scold you for being scared, do not. I am glad that my daughter found someone who can be scared and that my daughter can feel that, that made her feel assured."

"I would rather have you, someone who can be visibly scared than someone who tries to endure everything. My daughter was never to spoke her fears, hijo. She's used to feeling everything rather than asking."

"And you standing up here, just made everything make sense that you're trying to overcome your fear to fight for my daughter."

"Thank you, son."

«???»

I'm glad, my love. That your father never hesitated to prioritize what you feel, and what you hear about your own being.

And I'm no less than grateful that you are raised with a man who's willing to raise his sword even when bleeding, to protect your desired silence.

Because even if he's faced by someone who ruined your family, how can he say he's thankful for me?

The kind of acquisition even when he's shot by an arrow, he was willing to give me his bow to save another warrior.