Chapter 03

Chapter 03

Jungkook was excited today because he is in an official relationship with the girl he truly loves

Jungkook was excited today because he is in an official relationship with the girl he truly loves. After 3 months of dating, he finally heard her Yes.

It's very understandable why he was humming a happy melody while walking downstairs, naked, with only a towel covering his lower area. He was going to pick her up today to go together to the University.

When he went downstairs, he saw Taehyung wearing shoes, but he didn't mind and went to the kitchen to grab some water since he was very thirsty.

But once he opened the fridge, he was kind of confused, seeing it was filled with a variety of food and even a whole cake.

“Hyung, why there's a cake here?” He asked, taking out the bottle of water.

“Nothing, I just bought it for myself.” Taehyung replied.

“But you didn't eat anything, at least a bite.” Jungkook retorted, looking at the older one.

“I've lost my appetite.” Taehyung simply said.

He stood up from the floor after lacing his shoelaces.

“I'm sorry, I can't go with you, I will leave first, I have to go somewhere else.” Taehyung excused himself.

“It's okay, Hyung, I'll gonna pick up Jessica today.” Jungkook giggled.

He didn't hear a response from him, he just saw Taehyung going out of their apartment. He shrugged off his shoulders and went back upstairs to prepare for today.

“Woah, it's unbelievable, Taehyung sunbae will be the first student that our University will bring overseas for his scholarship.”

Jungkook stopped walking in the middle of the hallway when he heard noises surrounding him. He already picked up Jessica and since they have different schedules, she went to her class first.

“What's unbelievable about that? Sunbae is a genius, he deserved it. I think that will be the best gift for him.”

Gift? What do they mean by a gift?

“Oh right, I remember that his birthday was yesterday. He's so lucky, isn't he? I wish I'm a genius like him, so I could go abroad for free.”

Jungkook was totally frozen in his place when he heard that. Taehyung's birthday was yesterday and he completely forgot it. Now he understands why Taehyung was waiting for him and there was a cake in the fridge.

Shit.

He must make him disappointed yesterday. How come he forgot it?

He felt so stupid right now. He immediately ran to look for Taehyung. He wanted to apologize for what happened, even though he knew it won't be a big deal for Taehyung.

But still, Taehyung prepared for his birthday and he was sure that Taehyung was expecting him to celebrate with him.

But because of his stupidity, he didn't even notice everything last night. Fuck.

 Fuck