-FIVE

-THIRD PERSON

DELILAH WIPED her hands on her pants for the what felt like the hundredth time in the car ride. she was nervous to meet chris and his brothers. she kept having the reoccurring thought that he was going to kidnap her, which she knew was stupid, but she couldn't help but think about it. she sighed as her gps said she was close to their apartment.

she parked her car and sent chris a quick text that she was there. she made sure to look in her mirror to make sure she looked presentable and wiped her hands off on her pants again. soon enough chris came and knocked on her window.

"wow you're not even going to get out and great me like a normal human being?" chris exaggerated as delilah rolled down her window.

"wow you're just as annoying in person" delilah gave him a smile as he rolled his eyes.

she rolled her window up and got out of the car. she went for a hug instead of a handshake due to the amount her hands were sweating.

"cmon nick is so excited to see you" chris motioned with his hand to follow him as they made their way to the apartment.

_______

"okay but i want to know why her number wasn't saved in your phone in the first place" matt had asked. they had been hanging out for a few hours and finally got to the topic of how delilah and chris met.

"it was a newer phone, i thought i had her number memorized. don't blame me" delilah laughed.

"yes but you saved my number right" chris said looking at her weird.

"yes, sadly i did" delilah rolled her eyes "but don't worry, i saved her number right after the incident"

"you're acting as if you murdered someone" chris responded.

"she could've, you never know" nick said raising his eyebrows.

"oh yes actually, my favorite pastime" she shook her head agreeing. they kept talking back and forth about anything getting to know each other.

"oh i was stalking you earlier and i didn't know you sang" nick randomly said after they had been talking about they're favorite restaurants.

"bro you're a stalker too?!" delilah giggled "i've always sung i guess, i'm trying to come out with an ep soon though"

"that would be so cool" matt added "what do you sing about?"

"mostly whatever, i make up fake scenarios sometimes. i have a somewhat produced song of mine, it's called in between but i don't really write like that anymore" delilah said fiddling with her fingers, talking about her music made her nervous.

"let's hear it" chris said intrigued. he'd only heard snippets of some songs that she had posted on her instagram, but they were all acoustic. he was excited to hear something actually produced.

a red hue came over delilah's cheeks, "i don't know, not many of my friends have heard it"

"we need to hear something" matt rolled his eyes.

"ugh fine, here's the second verse it's my favorite" delilah pulled up the recording and hit play. she let the second verse and the chorus play it's duration and quickly hit stop once the chorus had ended.

"and you haven't released that why?!" nick exclaimed after hearing what little snippet he could.

"i don't know, i'll talk to daniel about it later. maybe i'll just release it on soundcloud or something. i think the taylor swift references are too much" the girl said turning off her phone and shrugging her shoulders.

"i don't like taylor swift but i think that song was about to turn me into a lover" chris laughed

"the taylor reference in that sentance goes crazy" delilah commented as chris' mouth dropped open

"i guess i'm a fan"

_____

delilahpiperr just posted a photo !

delilahpiperr

liked by brinajade, danielseavey, and others delilahpiperr: matt's not in any of these pictures because he took the first one 💗 (ps

delilahpiperr: matt's not in any of these pictures because he took the first one 💗 (ps. he's my fav)
tagged: christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo, matthew.sturniolo

view all comments

christophersturniolo: deli meat how dare you, i thought i was your fav
-> matthew.sturniolo: there's only room for one of us brother

nicolassturniolo: okay i loved meeting you but the caption hurts
-> delilahpiperr: I STILL LOVE YOUUU

brinajade: i can't believe you met them without us 😔
-> delilahpiperr: bitch ur not even in california

oliviajune: okay you look so pretty in the first picture i think my liver just ruptured

user: you look like an american singer
-> delilahpiperr: invisible string lyric is amazing but i think this is silly because i do not have one song out

user: i love you !

user: living for this new friend ship

user: looking for a sugar baby, you seem as the perfect candidate 😍😍 dm me, will give a weekly allowance 🥰🥰

user: okay i can't tell if i like them together or not

jccaylen: okay who are these men
-> delilahpiperr: i definitely consider them more boys then men
—> christophersturniolo: bro wtf

babynezza: DELILAH YOU LOOK SO GOOD
-> delilahpiperr: i'm in love with you nez

AUTHORS NOTE:
and they've met 🤭
sorry for the slow updates, i have finals
coming up and they're all my attention
but i end school super soon and i'll try to
update as much as i can 💗💗💗