𝟷𝟽. ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴇsᴛʜᴇʀ

"This exercise consists of opening this padlock using only magic

"This exercise consists of opening this padlock using only magic. The key to an effective technical charm is proper pronunciation." Palladium said as he walks around the desk to be in front. "For instance, this incantation is pronounced "Exspeedio-cataynan". Please remember it. Bloom, you want to give it a try?"

"Sure. Exspeedio-cataynan." Bloom said as she does the spell making the lock open, Diaspro looks at her notebook eyes widen as the heart she drew with a name, normally she would write Palladium to joke around when he catches her getting distracted and make him nervous. It seems that instead of written his name she wrote Helia's name making her curse and slap the notebook to hide it.

"Shit!" Diaspro said and Palladium clears his throat. "Wonderful colors, Diaspro but could you please recite the spell." He said with a look making her laugh nervously.

"Hmm." Diaspro said as she tried to remember what he said, the Winx look at her a bit shock since she usually answers all Palladium's questions because she likes the teacher. Now, it looks like she was distracted and getting nervous all of the sudden. "Exagero-cataynas." She said.

The cats on Palladium grow bigger, knocking him over and the class laugh while Diaspro gasps.

"Sorry!" She said closing the notebook.

____

"Are you sure this is a good idea? What if she kills us by being here?" A boy said nervously as he holds a baby back from crawling away who wanted to be in Diaspro's arms and potentially falling off the roof by accident.

"Don't be a scary cat, Miles. If you really want to be the first male fairy you have to learn up close about fairies." A black hair girl said pushing her black glass up and aiming her arrow.

"Are you crazy?! She'll kill us." Miles said nervously once again holding a hand to his face and screams in panic when the arrow makes is way to a Diaspro who was apologizing to the teacher while the class laughs.

"Please! God if you're leasing, make our deaths painless." Miles said with a pleading look while his friend rolled her eyes. "And forgive for the stupidity that Attina just did."

____

Diaspro smiles at the teacher but she jumps from the chair as glass shattered an arrow hitting where she once stood, the class scream in shock while Diaspro hides from the shattered glass and the view from the attacker.

"Everyone, calm down." She said as she examined the arrow giving by Zing and sighs. "They're in so much trouble for this." Diaspro mumbles.

"Diaspro?" Palladium asked seeing her get angry and transforming but the said girl doesn't say anything making her way into the other side of the building on top. "Huh, why don't you girls see what it is. While I fixed the broken window." He said with a sigh.