𝟸𝟺. ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ's ᴄᴏᴅᴇx

"Diapro!" Layla shouts in panic seeing Diaspro bleeding out, she wanted to cry thinking she'll be too late but holds her hand out glowing on Diaspro's wounded stomach

"Diapro!" Layla shouts in panic seeing Diaspro bleeding out, she wanted to cry thinking she'll be too late but holds her hand out glowing on Diaspro's wounded stomach. "Please, please be okay." She begs her face leaning on her friends head giving all of her best to heal her but no matter what she did it didn't seem to want to close, she heard footsteps and familiar voices.

"Girls! Come quick, is Diaspro!" She shouts and the girls even Bloom come running they gasp seeing their friend bleeding. "It doesn't want to close! What do I do? Tecna." Layla said looking at Tecna who was on her search tablet.

"I'll go search for the headmistress! Come on Musa." Bloom said as they run to get help, Flora went to help Layla her hands glowing green.

"I'm looking." She said typing fast looking for symptoms of poisons. Stella looked like she had seen a ghost her hands clench. "Look up Mortal Embrace! My mom was once poisoned and it looks like she has the same symptoms." Stella said remembering when she was small her mother being poison.

Tecna does look it up and found an antidote.

"Found an antidote but... it takes time to make it." She said, Layla picks up Diaspro in her arms as they all head to the nurse witch.

"Don't worry Diaspro, you'll be fine." Layla said having hope.

_____

Diaspro groans opening her eyes to see herself surrounded by darkness, she walks around for a while but seeing that nothing was happening she gives up and just stands still.

"What the heck is going on here?" She asked with a huff, she turns around only to step back seeing Ray in front of her looking at her with a blank face.

Diaspro reached out but stops noticing her hand cover in blood, she looks down to see her stomach bleeding the dagger still in her. She breaths out feeling her body shake like she was getting cold, Diaspro saw Ray's hand reach for the handle of the dagger pushing it deeper and looks at him.

His lips move and she couldn't hear anything as her ears started to ring but she was able to read his lips perfectly, the last thing she saw was him snapping her neck and everything going dark again.

_____

Diaspro gasps for air and she felt hands on her shoulder making her panic thinking that Ray came back to snap her neck.

"Wow! Shhh, everything is fine. Is me, Diaspro." Layla said calmly holding her shoulders laying her back down not wanting to open her stitches. Diaspro holds Layla's hands feeling safe and familiar face with her so she calms down.

"His alive." Diaspro said tears falling, after all this time thinking that he was dead even though she was hoping he was alive her heart was telling her that it was impossible for him to survive Esther's schemes or whatever she had done. She was crying because seeing the look on his face when he stab her, the tear he let out as he hugged her close and what he had pleaded.