IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Incase anyone was expecting a good announcement, sorry to disappoint you.

I had a ridiculously angry rant planned to put here but I decided to switch gears a bit. I have been extremely underwhelmed by the response on the last posted chapters of both my stories. I understand that someone might be busy to have not read a chapter but how do comments fall by half between two chapters when literally the same people are reading it? How much effort does it take to type a comment? Is it something extremely difficult? I, as a writer have an obligation to serve on time, but you people can just come read and go your merry ways. I write nearly 2000 words per chapter and you people can't type 20 words in a comment? You guys can comment to ask for updates but it apparently takes the effort of climbing a goddamn mountain to comment about the chapter itself. Asking for an update does not count as a comment. I write the whole chapter, all I ask is for you to tell me what you think about it. But that's too big of a task isn't it? I am not saying this for everyone. There are some of you who comment and give me a viable response and you know who you are and I am grateful for you but what of the rest?

I am done with wattpad. I am canceling the books I had planned for the future. I am not writing anything anymore. Though you all are not the only ones to blame. I have been too tired lately, too exhausted and I had visited a doctor after much deliberation from my family. I have been stressed about my exams, my future. And here I am now.  My mental health isn't alright and I will seek treatment for it but that is not all that matters. Writing made me utterly happy. But why would I write here when people can't even say two good words about it? I am sick, and tired and I still try to do my best with delivering on time but I am done. I burst into tears out of nowhere because I expected a better response on a chapter because I hoped for better. And I am not blaming you all for it. It's my fault too. I shouldn't have expected much.

Do not ask me for updates anymore, I'll try to do those on my own time. I am not asking for anything anymore, you don't even need to comment, I wouldn't even write anymore author notes, I'll write the chapter and I'll be gone, I don't want anything else and I definitely don't need any pity. I didn't write all this for that. The announcement is basically for those who saw the list I made about the upcoming books, and the announcement is that they won't be happening.

I'll finish the two ongoing books and I will write the other books on a paid site or I will just write them because it makes me happy and I'll keep them to myself. I need some sort of win regarding my books because writing is something my very own. I don't want that to fall into ruins. Writing it somewhere paid would be my own kind of a thing. Even if only one person reads my work atleast I will get something out of it.

I can put up glimpses of their plots and characters here, if you want, and if anyone is interested, they can let me know and I'll tell them where to find those stories. But eight stories was all I had for wattpad. I will not be writing anything here anymore.

My life has become just glum and sad, something I've heard comes with depression, and I have been trying to find some good in it. I haven't been able to but I hope it's somewhere.

Some of you have been really supportive of me, thank you for that. But I am just very tired. And really sick.

So thank you and goodbye 🪶