Q/A's

Firstly, I was overwhelmed and I loved all the response I got. Thank you so much for those.

Now, here are the answers to all the questions you guys asked me. I tried to include all the questions, the ones in the comments and even in my dms, but if I missed any, my sincere apologies.

🪶

Q1. How do you get such ideas for your stories?
Ans. So, I don't really know how to answer this. But I have ADHD. And I make up fake scenarios in my head all the time. Last year, I thought, why not do something with the scenarios and that's how I started writing. Basically I have a wild imagination.

Q2. Where are you from?
Ans. I live in Delhi now. I was born in Rishikesh.

Q3. How old are you?
Ans. I am currently 21. Though I'll turn 22 this year.

Q4. When is your birthday? And what is your name?
Ans. My birthday is on 1st October. And my name is Bhoomika.

Q5. Can I look inside your brain?
Ans. God, I hope not! XD!

Q6. How are you doing? Regarding your mental health?
Ans. I am fine guys. I have actually been better. Not completely over it but recovery is a slow process and I am trying to work on it. It is extremely kind of you people to check up on me. I am really thankful for you all. Thank you.

Q6. What do you do?
Ans. I just finished my final year exams for graduation. And now, I am looking forward to see what I will do. I'll probably do post graduation but a job can also be considered, not sure.

Q7. What is your favorite couple written by you?
Ans. I just cannot choose. But if I have to narrow it down, then Advitya-Meera, Shivansh-Amaira and Vivaan-Veera.

Q8. Who is your favorite ML and FL? (Not from your own books)
Ans. ML has to be Zade Meadows or Logan Benett. FL is definitely Lana Myers.

Q9. Who is your favorite ML and FL? (From your own books)
Ans. Now this is difficult. Okay, ML, Vivaan or Kabir. FL, Veera or Mahira. (I connected with Mahira on a personal level and well I just really wanna be like Veera)

Q10. Which is your favorite book on wattpad? (Doesn't include your own work)
Ans. Artwork and Aquarelle. Although they are fanfictions, both these books are written so goddamn well and I just absolutely love it. P.s.- they are a duet and you need to read both to complete the whole story. (Incase anyone wants to read)

Q11. Can you answer all the questions you asked us? Just so we can know you better?
Ans. I see, very sneaky of you. But sure.

Q12. What is one book that everyone around you liked but you didn't?
Ans. The kiss thief. It was okaish but I didn't enjoy it as much. Probably because it was marketed alot by my batchmate.

Q13. What is one character that you think is overrated af?
Ans. I am sorry people. But I think Alex Volkov is overrated. I mean there are so many better characters than him.

Q14. Your favorite book boyfriend/husband?
Ans. Like I said before, Zade Meadows and Logan Benett.

Q15. Your favorite female character?
Ans. Lana Myers and Evelyn Hugo.

Q16. If you could live any story as your real life, which one would it be, and which character would you choose to be?
Ans. I would live in Kagaz as Aarohi. I mean, who doesn't wanna be a queen? And marry Kabir?

Q17. A book you absolutely hate?
Ans. I don't hate the book. I just dislike it. But twisted love.

Q18. Your favorite book trope? You can only pick one. Choose wisely!
Ans. I hate doing this to you guys because I can't choose. But, enemies to lovers always gets me. It just has so much more chemistry.

Q19. What is something that makes you drop a book even if you haven't finished it? (Other than the cheating trope. Everyone hates it.)
Ans. Misunderstanding, and slow burns. Nothing wrong with the latter but I just don't have the patience for them. Also, when the FL is shown to be too enraptured by the ML and her whole personality just revolves around him. I just hate that. Like he is a jerk and she is angry but he will smile at her and she'll forgive him. Like dude, have more of a backbone than that. Also, naive little FLs. Not a fan of those.

Q20. If you could switch places with any character, who would it be, and what would be the first thing that you would do as them?
Ans. I am switching with Veera anyday. Because I am in love with Vivaan. Is it weird that I love my own character? Well, doesn't matter, I do.

Q21. What can we expect from Hasratein?
Ans. Drama. And humor. And badass female leads. Like some of these girls are over the level of every other woman I've ever written about. So, ya, sassy female leads.

Q22. Is Rehnuma coming to an end?
Ans. Well, there are atleast, 8-10 chapters left but yes. I am trying to write them as fast as I can and end it soon since I plan to start Hasratein in July and I wish to take a couple days off with some peace doing nothing before I dive into that book.

Q23. I weirdly have this urge to see what you look like.
Ans. Eee, why would you want that. I look normal, like very girl next door type. Nothing special.

Q24. What would you say is your best quality?
Ans. My books? Jk, I don't really know, I would like to assume that I have a good sense of humor, it's pretty dry but ig it's good, something I try to portray in books.

Q25. Where do you get/make the aesthetics?
Ans. I download the pictures I like from pinterest and then I just use this app called collage maker to put them all together.

Q26. What is your favorite book?
Ans. I can't choose one. But I really liked Angry God by L.J. Shen, and My Dark Romeo by L.J. Shen and Parker S. Huntington.

Q27. Who is your favorite author?
Ans. Definitely L.J. Shen. I really like her books.

Q28. One book that really had you questioning everything, and breathing a wtf?
Ans. Definitely the mindfuck series and hunting adeline. Though the latter gave me more trauma than fucking up my brain. But I love both the series. The trauma was worth it.

Q29. What would you say is a way to your heart?
Ans. Are you trying to impress me? Well if you are then, the way to my heart has to be, books, handwritten letters, food. Yeah that's it. Ooh, chocolates as well.

Q30. Are you a tea or a coffee person?
Ans. I don't drink either. I don't really like hot beverages. Though ice tea I can get behind.

🪶