Ryomen Sukuna

"Morning."

A young high-school student awakens strapped to a chair across from a blindfolded man inside a room filled with talismans.

A young man of average height and appears to have a slender build from his baggy clothing. He also has relatively large light brown eyes and spiky pink hair that's styled in an undercut fashion.

The blindfolded man is a very tall, lean, and muscular man who is in his late twenties and is considered relatively attractive, mainly due to his facial features. He has snow-white hair, and his eyes are covered with a black blindfold which props up his hair and gives it a spikier appearance.

"So, which one are you right now?" The blindfolded man asks. "Aren't you..." The young man mutters as if he's slowly remembering.

"Gojo Satoru." The Blindfolded man introduce himself. "I'm in charge of the first years at Jujutsu High."

"Jujutsu..." The young man repeated as he was remembering some people, "Fushiguro...Suzuki...Senpai!" He tries to move but he couldn't, looking back to see himself bounded by thick robes with talismans, "What is this?"

"I'm not sure you should be worrying about others, Itadori Yuji," Gojo said stating the young man's full initials. 

Itadori was shocked when Gojo said his full name as he hears what Gojo said next.

"It's been decided that you will be secretly executed."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

No One POV

The previous day, Yuji calls Sugisawa Hospital to check on his grandfather, "Oh, this is Itadori. I just called earlier. Yes. Yes. I'm sorry to keep calling, but how is my grandpa doing?"

"Huh? I thought they already told you." The nurse replies before noticing others calling for them, "Oh, please hold on. I'll go ask myself." The nurse gets out of their chair and makes their way to Yuji's grandpa.

Two nurses see one of them heading to Itadori's grandpa as they were thinking about them. "Itadori-san never uses his call button." One nurse commented.
"It's scary that he doesn't." The second nurse nods.

"Itadori-san, you have a phone call." The nurse knocks before entering, "Yuji-Kun's asking if you want him to bring any-"

"Leave me alone!" Yuji's grandpa yells as the nurse were taken aback, "Tell him not to come! He should go to his club! His club!"

The nurse froze a bit before she sighs while taking the phone, "You heard him. What club are you in, Yuji-kun?"

Yuji was annoyed from hearing his grandpa's yelling. "I heard. I'll come by tomorrow evening."

The previous night, a young man, visits the grounds of Sugisawa High as he found the area he was looking for. "They're keeping a cursed object in a place like this. Could they be any dumber?"

The young man is a relatively tall, slim young man with fair skin and green eyes. He has uniquely styled black hair with long spikes that just out in every direction around his head, resembling a sea urchin.

He wears a uniform with a dark blue jacket over a long-sleeved white dress shirt. His uniform pants match his jacket and only reach to just above his shins. He wears long black socks that cover his exposed ankles and finishes his outfit with low-top brown shoes.