Fearsome Womb

No One POV

"Our window verified the cursed womb three hours ago. Once 90 percent were successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal off the center. Citizens within a 500-meter radius have been evacuated, as well."

Kiyotaka Ijichi, the assistant manager at Tokyo Jujutsu High, brings first-years, Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, Y/n Suzuki, and Nobara Kugisaki to a detention center where windows have spotted a cursed womb. 

"Ijichi-san, question." Yuji spoke as he was confused about something, "What's a "window" here?"

Kiyotaka explains, "A window is a member of Jujutsu High who can see curses. They aren't sorcerers though."

"Ah, okay." Yuji nods as Kiyotaka looks at the building, "Detainee Block 2. At present, five detainees remain inside the cursed womb. If this curse womb is the type that metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special-grade cursed spirit."

'Special Grade...' Megumi and Nobara thought the same concern. Y/n just stared at the building as he was having the same concern.

"Hey, so..." Yuji looks at his classmates, "I still don't really understand what "Special Grade" means."

"Really?" Y/n asks as all three of them look at Yuji with disappointment.

"Then allow me to explain it so even idiots can understand." Ijichi begins to explain thoroughly. "First, there's grade 4. A wooden bat is enough for them. Grade 3. If you have a handgun, you can rest easy. Grade 2. It'll be a close call with a shotgun. Grade 1. Even a tank may be insufficient. Then there's Special Grade. Let us say you might be on even footing if you carpet bomb it with cluster bombs."

"That's real bad!" Yuji was taken back at the Special Grade scenario. 

"Now do you know why you're at risk?" Y/n questions Yuji, "Normally a jujutsu sorcerer on par with curse spirit would take on the mission. On something like this, it would be Gojo-sensei."

"Then where's Gojo-sensei." Yuji looks around.

"He's away on business." Megumi answered as Yuji was confused, "He's not someone who should be loafing around at the school in the first place."

"Don't expect any souvenirs! I'm going to miss you Y/n Pookie!!"

"Fortunately, we have Y/n assisting us with this matter. So, the rest of you, while you can catch your breath, you'll still be put to areas where you'll have to go beyond your power." Ijichi warns but shows small relief.

"Okay, now I need to know something?" Nobara jumps in as she looks at Y/n, "How come he's the reason why we can catch our breath?"

"You know, I've been wondering the same thing?" Yuji tilts his head.

"If we have to put it simply," Megumi points at Y/n. "He's stronger than all of us."

"Huh?!" Nobara and Yuji yell together as Ijichi nods, "Yes. Mr. Suzuki is stronger than the rest of you. While we can debate the battle between Mr. Fushiguro and Suzuki, Suzuki would still get the upper hand."

"You guys are going too much." Y/n scratched the back of his head as he was getting a little flustered. "But, I'm gonna say they're right. I just have more experience in scenarios like this, so that gives others a chance to breathe."

Nobara and Yuji were thinking about Y/n's abilities. Nobara never saw Y/n in action so she is eager to know what he can do. Yuji was also eager since he only experienced Y/n when they almost tried to cut his neck off.

"Now that we have helped you with some information, let's focus on this task." Ijichi cleans his glasses. "The current case is an abnormal one, and most urgent. Do not fight under any circumstances. If you encounter a special grade, your options are to either run or die."