x. day nine

monday night, day nine

"YOU'RE ACTUALLY PSYCHOTIC," shoto deadpanned, creaking open the pool gate.

"i like to think of it as a good trait!" you boasted quietly, causing the candy-cane haired male to glare at you.

it was currently late at night, nearing the next day. the moon shone brightly above the sky, lighting up the pool deck. stars twinkled brightly alongside the moon, creating multitudes of patterns above. not a single cloud was in sight, leaving only the moon and the stars to accompany one another.

on the ninth day of the fourteen day plan, you wanted to night swim in the school's pool. shoto didn't have a single rebellious bone in his body (unless it came down to his father) and you wanted to get him to "let loose."

of course, he refused at first. you were simply out of your mind; deranged, even. he absolutely believed that you should've been medicated for even offering such an idea.

however, your convincing convinced him. he knew of the consequences. the two of you were trespassing on property that you weren't allowed on without permission with cameras littered absolutely everywhere. hell, he knew that you knew the consequences as well.

yet, when you didn't care and he quotes, "don't care about the punishments because it'll be fun," he gave into your constant pleading.

"i can't believe you're actually going through with this," he mumbled, placing his bag on a bench. you grinned, removing your black hoodie from your body.

"correction," you started, removing your black sweats as well, "you can't believe we're actually going through with this."

he sighed, removing his own clothes from his body. you had suggested to wear dark clothing over your bathing suits to avoid bringing attention to yourselves. thankfully, it had seemed to work.