Prolog

No one pov:
It was just another day in the Esempi kingdom, a mess up place that almost anything could happen. So it wasn't too much of a shock when a portal had opened up out of nowhere.

What was odd was the eggs and hybrid that fell through. The hybrid was avian, and they had dark brown hair and purple eyes.

Jaiden had been at Quackity's school to help them approve on the eggs' art skills when the portal opened.

While falling, Jaiden had managed to grab all of the eggs in hop of breaking the kids' fall. So, none of the eggs were hurt from the fall.

Tommy and Ranboo were the only ones nearby when the portal had opened, and Jaiden, along with the eggs, fell through.

Tommy pov:
Hiding inside of my dirt shack with Ranboo, I saw through the door a woman with six eggs in costumes.

Ranboo leaned in closer to get a better look. In a low whisper Boo boy asked if he knew them. Rolling my eyes, I shaked my head.

"Nope, I've never seen them before Ranboob. So it's not your memory problem."

The lady had finally put the eggs down, but a few of them stayed under her wings. Looking a bit closer to the lady and realized they were covered in paint.

"What are you going to do, Tommy?"

Glancing over at Ranboo, he had brought out his memory book. Most likely to write if there guys are friends or foe.

"Don't worry, Ran. I'm a big man and can handle this."

Jaiden pov:
"Alright, kids, we just need to stay together."

Bobby was playing fighting with Chayanne and Dapper. Nothing too dangerous, just hitting each other. The rest were staying under my wing.

"Okay, let's try to fi-"

"GET OFF MY LAWN!"

Wings puffing up, I pulled out my sword and turned around to see a blonde hair teen who had blue eyes.

'Huh, they kinda look like Philza...'

Looking them over, they looked a bit like a skeleton, and they had red wings that were a complete mess. So, in all honesty, the kid looked at as though he needed help.

"Hello, hola hablas español?"

Spanish is still rusty, but this might tell me how far I am from the Qsmp. As the island hasn't been completely explored.

"Eh?"

The kid was quiet for a moment, which answered my question. To my surprise, the kid perks up for a moment.

"¡Hablo poco español! Big Q taught me a little bit!"

The little birdie looked so proud of himself as he said that. Before I could question him more, Dapper brought out his chainsaw.

"Ah! What the fuck is that!?"

Wings all puffed up they keep his eyes on Dapper. With the teens yelling, it was hard to hear anything else.

Dapper looked like he was about to chase the boy when an enderman popped up between them.

"Ah, kids don't look in the enderman eyes!"

Covering most of the kids' eyes with my wings only Bobby, Dapper, and Chayanne out of reach.

"Oh, no..."