Chapter 2

Wilbur pov:
Sitting in my burger van, I kept an eye out for Quackity in case he decided to visit me again. We'll argue if what I'm doing is allowed and it'll lead to other things.

Daydreaming of what comebacks I'll say to Quackity it went on for only a few minutes before I heard screaming.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I realized it was just Tommy who was screaming nonsense as he ran over to me. Yet he had a lot of people following behind him.

'I know people tend to come and go from Esempi, but we've never got this many people at the same time.'

Grabbing a pickaxe and keeping it hidden, I put on a smile when the group got closer.

"WILBUR YOU ARE AN ASS!"

Rolling my eyes, I knew that whatever Tommy was on about would be a waste of my time. Once he reached my van, he just started screeching about something.

Ignoring the child, I turned my attention to who was following Tommy. It was a female avian who had eggs with her.

Tilting my head, they all had different clothes on. One had a hat, a duck floaty, and overalls. Looking them all over as Tommy screams, I realized one had a similar style to my old look.

They were in the avian arms, and they were looking at me, or I think they were as they had no eyes.

"COME ON WIL! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD AN EGG CHILD?!"

Snapping my head towards Tommy, it took me a second to realize what he had just said.

Jaiden pov:
"Wait a minute, you're not Wilbur - "

Looking at the man that Tommy says is that Wilbur is similar to Wilbur but is clearly different. This man has half of his face rotting.

Tommy turns to me with an odd look on his face.

"No, this is Wil. You said he had brown hair, a yellow sweater, and knew how to play music!"

Tommy turned to the other guy and pointed at Tallulah, who looked a bit confused at her father look alike. Putting her down next to Chynna, I looked over at the others.

'Shit, where did Leonarada go?!'

"M-mierda, one of the eggs are missing! We can deal with this later help me find Leonarada now!"

Not waiting for them to respond I turned to the other eggs and smiled at them. While it was dangerous to leave them with a fake Wilbur I'll at least have a lead if something happens to them.

"Okay you guys will stay with Wilbur while me and Tommy find your sibling!"

Grabbing Tommy we ran towards the city was had past, turning back I yelled at Wilbur.

"IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ANY OF THOSE EGGS YOUR DONE FOR!"

Either by me or one of the other eggs parents, he will pay for any scratch they get in his care. Especially when Wilbur finds out his look alike had hurt his daughter.

Wilbur pov:
Looking at the eggs that the avian left with me I turned away from them. None of them seemed to mind except for two eggs.

The others just started to play in front of my van, some had even brought out bobbles. Heck one of them had even brought out supplies to paint.

Yet these two decided to just stand in front of my van and look up at me with their blank faces.

"Umm, you want a cigarette?"

After I said that I got hit by an arrow, looking around I didn't know which egg had shot it.