Chapter 1

Tommy pov:
The avian lady was now applying medicine onto Ranboo's wounds after her eggs attacked him.

"I am so sorry! Come on, you guys have to apologize. You can't beat someone up unless they hit first."

The egg children said nothing but pulled out a sign and started writing on them. Looking at the eggs behind the avian, they were making hand gestures to each other.

'Are they unable to talk? Or is it because they fell out of a portal? No, this must be normal if the avian said nothing over the silence.'

Three of the walking eggs walked to Ranboo, who has been absolutely silent through the whole thing. Being on the opposite side of the room, I couldn't see what the eggs had written on their sign.

"O-oh, it's fine, I must have scared all of you in my ender walking form. Plus, we saw you guys fall through that portal thingy."

The lady just nodded her head as she picked up one an egg that had a red hat on and turned to the other eggs behind her.

Now facing me, it was clear she had a few burn marks on her face and hand. Tilting my head, the scars remind me of Tubbo and his scars.

"Um, now that is handled, can you tell me where we are? I don't think the other parents will be too happy with the little eggs missing."

Jaiden pov:
'Hopefully, we'll be home before any of the parents get too worried...'

With little Tallulah in my arms, Chayanne was standing guard with his sword in hand. The other eggs in front of me were throwing a few glances to the other avian.

"You're in the Esempi or Dream smp like that green ass bitch calls it..."

Looking at the avian I try to think if it was any island near Quesadilla Island or if we had some how made it to the main land.

"I- I never heard of this place. Is this an island, or are we on the main land, as we are from Quesadilla Island."

The avian came closer to me and the kids. Some had pulled out a weapon of their chosen while the others went under my wings.

This made the younger hesitant for a moment before coming forward again but still kept his distance. He walked around our protection circle to make it over to his friend.

"One, we are on the main land. Two, what the hell is Quesadilla island, and three, why does that girl in your arms look like a mini Wilbur."

Hearing her papa's name had caught Tallulah attention as she looked over at the two hybrids. She pulled out a sign that was facing away from me.

A moment of silence passes before the blonde hair avian wings puff up from whatever had just written.

"Wilbur had another child?! And he didn't even bother to tell me the nerves of that guy!"

'Oh, so he knows Wilbur! That's good he can help us get into contact and help us get home.'