*ೃ༄ 28 ༄ೃ*

I got off the train that took me back to the dauntless faction, I spent the whole ride thinking about what Parker said and what I could do in the meantime

I took the spiralled stairs down to get to the ground floor of the pit. It was dark with only red lights gleaming through. I wondered how long I had been gone.

As I walked in the corridor that led me to the rooms, I heard a door open and close. I turn my head to see where it was coming from. As I looked back, immediately my mouth was covered with a hand and others grabbing me to lift me up.

My screaming was muffled as I tried to fight myself of whoever's hands were touching me. But it felt like I was outmatched that there was a crowd of them involved.

"Shut up and keep her mouth covered." That voice is higher than the average male's and clearer. Peter.

I bent my legs in and jerked them out, causing one of the boys to retrieve back and smack against something, I assumed it was the wall. However, two bare hands on their side of me squeezed onto me so I couldn't escape. I continued to scream, hoping for someone to hear me.

I try to focus on the hand on my mouth. There must be something distinct about it that will make him easier to identify. His identity is a problem I can solve. I need to solve a problem right now, or I will panic.

The palm is sweaty and soft. I clench my teeth and breathe through my nose. The soap smell is familiar. Lemongrass and sage. The same smell surrounds Al's bunk. A weight drops into my stomach.

I felt them moving me but I didn't stop fighting back. I kept wriggling my body back and forth as an attempt to break the contact but it was no use, they continued walking, until they stopped and I was standing. It felt like they were trying to push me but I quickly turned to face them, which seemed like I only made it worse for myself.

They grabbed onto my jacket as they taunted me backwards, I only fought back. My screams were still muffled, causing my throat to slightly hurt. I managed to get the hand off my face, so I could see that there were three boys grabbing onto me. They were all wearing black and had balaclavas on their faces to hide their identity.

I hear the crash of water against rocks. We are near the chasm—we must be above it, given the volume of the sound. I press my lips together to keep from screaming. If we are above the chasm, I know what they intend to do to me.

I could see that my feet were also right to the edge of the floor.

"Come on! Get her over!" One of them yelled.

I managed to grab one of the balaclavas off the boy's face to reveal Al. My face shocked as I stare at him in a sense of betrayal. I think he too realised by his expression.

"Come on, do it! Do it!" The other boy screamed.

I thrash, and their rough skin grates against mine, but I know it's useless. I scream too, knowing that no one can hear me here.