iv. episode three, part two.

— AMORA.

Amora and Scotty sat in the corner of the room while Cat and Stunna Girl were sitting on the couch. A group of Zeus' guards stood by the entrance, making sure none of them could leave, and no one could come in.

"This ain't what the fuck I came here to do. Sit in rooms and shit while everybody having a fucking house meeting." Amora ranted, annoyed with Production for isolating her, Scotty, and Stunna. Cat tagged along with Stunna by choice.

"Why call me back for another season if y'all gonna do this shit as soon as I get into it with a bitch?"

She rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair. The girls had been filming for hours and it was catching up to all of them. Amora nearly fell asleep in her chair. She only snapped back when she heard the commotion in the living room.

Amora got up from the dining chair and moved to the entryway, trying to look over Security, and see what was going on.

INT: AMORA: "All I hear is fighting out of nowhere. I'm a little confused because all the girls that have problems are separated, so who could be fighting?"

Amora tried to get a closer look and out of nowhere, Rollie came running around the corner. Security didn't let her through but that didn't stop Rollie from trying to hit over them. After seeing Rollie, Stunna got up and prepared to fight her as well.

"Got your dumb ass, bitch!" Rollie screamed as Security tried to pull her away from the girls.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You ain't hit nobody!" Amora replied.

INT: ROLLIE: "While all this shit is going on with Lo and Chrisean, I'm looking for my issue. I wasn't done with Stunna because you don't do no fucking sneaks. I still have to handle my shit with Amora as well. Security hasn't let us get a good fight in since last season. Let's handle all that in one. Two birds and one motherfucking stone."

The door was barricaded by Security and neither of them could reach Rollie. Scotty stayed towards the back with her hands on her hips while Cat stayed on the couch tiredly watching the chaos.

In another room, another fight was happening.

INT: KALA: "I just finished watching Chrisean fuck Lo up because of some stupid shit. I feel some kind of way about that and now it's an issue. All of these girls feel like they're somebody to be scared of, Natalie, Amora, Chrisean... so someone has to humble them."