viii. episode six, part two.

— AMORA.

The girls spent an hour getting ready after Kala's departure from the house. Production had to console her outside because she was trying to get back in the house so she could attack any of the girls she had beef with. Security wasn't allowing it to happen. Eventually, she was convinced to get in the Uber and leave the Baddies experience for good.

INT: AMORA: "Not only is our first night out in Vegas, but it's my first time performing with the Baddies. I'm used to performing by myself, center stage, but I don't mind sharing a stage tonight. I can't speak for the other performers, I just know my shit's gonna run smooth."

Amora fell to the back of the line as they left the house. She was holding her phone to her ear to better hear her manager who she was on the phone with.

All of the Baddies got on the bus one at a time.

"Siss!" Amora called out as soon as she saw Stunna on the bus. She rushed over to her and pulled her into a hug, being extra careful not to drop her cup of liquor.

"I missed you, bitch." Stunna said as Amora took the open seat next to her.

Once everyone was situated, the bus pulled off and headed for the club they were booked for. Natalie did her usual activities, she hyped up the girls and informed them about stuff they might've missed.

"It's time to turn this bitch the fuck up!" Natalie yelled.

The energy on the bus wasn't tense but no one was overly excited about being on the Baddies bus. The vibe might've been different if there hadn't been two altercations prior.

"For those who don't know, Kala will no longer be with us," Natalie revealed. "Drama is cool, fighting is cool, that's what Zeus Network expects to happen. What we don't want to keep happening is one person being involved in everything and fighting just to fight. I don't think she had any real reason to be mad at anyone."

INT: AMORA: "She came on Baddies to find her moment and she left just as irrelevant as she entered."

INT: SCOTTY: "She can see me at the reunion if she still has an issue with me."

INT: STUNNA: "Didn't care for Kala. Still don't."

INT: LO LONDON: "I agree with Natalie. I thanked Kala for trying to stick up for me and fighting Chrisean that night, but she caused a lot of unnecessary drama while she was here."