chapter 5.

NICK'S POV ;

She was so pretty. Her long light brown hair, her green eyes, and her heart shaped lips.
I watched her as she walked up the stairs, every little inch of her was perfect.

Time kept passing but I couldn't stop thinking about her. I wanted to see her again.
I just had to be patient enough and wait until the night, so I could have saw her again.

I don't know why i was feeling like this, i never felt this for no one else in my life. Why it was so different with her?

" Oh don't be ridiculous, you just met her. you don't know anything about her, and she doesn't know anything about you. Do not already think tha you might catch feelings for her. " I said to myself, while i was getting ready for the party. I tried to stop thinking about her and i leaved my room and i went downstairs, where the party had already started for quite a while. I saw a lot of people, they were all singing and dancing and drinking.... there were also people kissing in the corners of the house. Typical.

I saw the boys sitted on the couch. They were discussing about something so i joined them.

« What's up boys! What are you
talking about? » I asked, while i sitted close to one of my friends, Aj.

« Hey Nicky, what do you think about Rok's sister? You think she's cute, don't you? » Aj said as he got even closer to me.

« Yeah well... she's pretty, and she's also.. hot.»
I whispered to Aj, and he started laughing.

« Why you're whispering? Scared that Brian might hear you? » He said. « Aj c'mon why you have to be like this? You're not funny. » I said as he kept laughing.

Some seconds after we heard a feminine voice coming from behind us. I turned around around and i saw her. I saw Ashley.

God, she was already beautiful on her own, but that dress made her even more beautiful. I looked at her. I wanted to say something but saying something in front of Brian could have been dangerous so i just stayed quiet. She noticed me, and some seconds after she sat closer to me. And that's when i finally found the courage to speak to her.