chapter 26.

NICK'S POV;

Oh my God, i wasn't believing it! We did it, we won an Award! I looked at Ashley and then i looked at Brian who was looking at me. We both smiled at each other and then we got up from our chairs. Ashley was looking at me smiling. I gave her a kiss on the lips as i got up and i went to hug the boys, then we all went on the stage where we had to perform "As Long As You Love Me." But before performing, we had to do our speech. Kevin, the oldest of us, decided to do it.

«Oh wow, i do not even know where to start.. I just want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who always supported me and supported us, thank you to everyone who always stayed by our side and lead us to win this Award. Thank you to all of our fans around the world, you are essential for us. Thank you to my family, but especially, thank you to this four boys here on stage with me tonight.
Thanks to you, Brian, Howie, Nick, and Aj.
I love you guys, and i'm so happy that we won this amazing Award. Thousand times thank you.» Kevin said. Meanwhile i never stopped looking at Ashley, and i could see that she was getting emotional by hearing Kevin's speech.

«Fantastic guys! Now that you had your amazing speech, what do you say if you give to the whole pubblic here a bit of music?» The woman asked. «Please, let make some noise for the Backstreet Boys!!» We heard her said. Then the base of "As Long As You Love Me" started to play and we all started to sing our respective parts.

ASHLEY'S POV;

Wow, i can't believe they won. This was the most amazing night ever and i was so proud of them. When i heard Kevin's speech i couldn't help it but let a tear running down from my eye, but then the situation got better once they started to sing and dance.

It was amazing, some of the celebrities around us started to sing and it made me feel incredibly happy. I was singing and dancing too, and i kept looking at Nick. He sometimes looked at me and smiled.

As long as you love me
Who you are (who you are)
Where you're from (where you're from)
As long as you love me
Who you are
As long as you love me
What you did (I don't care)
As long as you love me

They did the last chorus of the song, and then the performance ended with everybody in the room clapping and cheering. The boys went back to sit at our table and i immediately hugged Nick. He hugged me back and kissed me on the cheeck. Then i hugged tightly Brian, Kevin, Aj, and Howie. «Wow guys i'm really so proud of you, like you can't even imagine» I said while wiping my tears off my face. «We know, don't worry» Brian said as he hugged me again. I smiled and we sat down at our seats.

We spent about another one hour and a half at the Awards and then we went to the After Party. It was full of celebrities, they were all celebrities of an high level, and it made me feel even more anxious. Nick noticed it and he immediately holded my hand, squeezing it gently. I smiled and then we all went to grab something to drink. I placed my arms on the bar counter. Nick was now behind me, and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I loved when he did that. It gave me butterflies all the time.

I smiled and then i turned my head and i saw Brian looking at us. I know he wasn't mad about it, he was just doing his "job", the overprotective old brother. I raised an eyebrow and he then opened his mouth to say something. I couldn't understand what he was saying cause of the loud music, but i read his labial.  «You're still a minor» He said, pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and he started to talk at his girlfriend, Leighanne. I then talked to the bartender. «Hey, could you get me a coke please?» I asked. He smiled at me.

«Sure» He said. Then he gave me the coke i asked for. «Anything else?» He asked smirking. «Yeah, give me a coke too» Nick said. The bartender stopped smiling as he saw Nick. He probably thought i was alone, even though Nick was pretty visible. Then Nick went to sat next to me and he looked at me as the bartender gave him his coke.

«See? I told you guys were going to look at you» He said as he took a sip of his coke.
I laughed slightly and i looked at him.
«Nick, he didn't say anything, he just asked me if i wanted something else» I said smiling, then i took a sip of my coke. «I know you're jealous, but don't worry, i'm yours» I whispered to Nick as i got up and walked past him. He then placed his arm around my waist, stopping me.
«I know you're mine, but the others don't.»
He said, looking directly at me. I blushed slightly and i looked at him, then i walked away. «Hey, where are you going?» He asked as he got up from his seat.

«Dance, wanna join me?» I asked. Looking back at him. He nodded and we went to the dancefloor. The Dj played a lot of cool and rhythmic songs and me and Nick had a lot of fun dancing. Then suddenly, the Dj played a slow song, perfect for dancing together. The song was "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" by Bonnie Tyler. It was a classic from the '80 and i loved that song.

Everybody went to the dance floor around us, and they all started to dance. Even Brian and Leighanne were dancing. Aj and his girl weren't there with us anymore, knowing Aj, they probably went to make out or something.
Kevin and Kristin were dancing at our left, they were so cute. Kevin actually talked to us about the fact that now it was 5 years that him and Kristin were together, and he believed that she was the perfect girl for him and he wanted to marry her. Howie and his girl were dancing in a corner of the dance floor. I swear i saw them kissing. Which it was kind of "weird" cause i never saw Howie kissing someone.

Nick placed his hands on my hips and i wrapped my arms around his neck. We started to slowly move together. I rested my head on his chest and i closed my eyes.

And i need you now tonight,
And i need you more than ever
And if you only hold me tight,
We'll be holding on forever.
And we'll only be making it right,
Cause we'll never be wrong.

I sang along with the song, Nick noticed it and smiled. He gave me a kiss on the forehead.
«I didn't know you like this song» He said.
«In fact, i don't. I love it» I replied, looking at him. «You know what? I would really like to kiss you right now» He said, looking at me.
I smiled and i kept looking at him. We looked at each other for some seconds and then he leaned in, kissing my lips. I smiled while we kissed and then he broke away smiling too.