A new day .3.

Yn pov————

I was watch one of my favorite shows before I looked at the clock in the living room. It was 5:45pm. I even felt my stomach growling at the thought of having food. I got off of my couch to see what I have in my fridge.

I saw that I had some hamburger meat left,and hamburger helper box. I figured Hamburger helper would be the best option for dinner since it's the easiest to make. (Time skip) I lifted the lid and immediately I smelled the hamburger helper.

I grabbed a bowl from my cabinet and got scooped the meal into my bowl. The flavors of the hamburger helper really tasted like heaven. It wasn't before long that I ate the whole meal with some hamburger helper left over. I put the meal into a container and put it in the fridge.

I rinsed my bowl in the sink and left it dishwasher. I walked down the hallway and went into the bathroom. I closed the door door behind me and started to take my clothes off until I was left exposed. I turn on the shower and waited until it warm enough for me to hop in.

I washed and hair and body until there was no more soap on me. I turn off the shower and walked out of it. Placing my feet on the mat and standing in front of the sink and mirror. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and started to brush my teeth after I applied the the toothpaste.

I spit in the sink and washed out the sink and toothbrush before putting them back in there original places. I walked over to my bedroom and closed the door behind me and the blinds. Since I'm always cautious that someone was watch through them. I let go of my towel and changed into pajamas. Before I went to bed, I set my alarm clock to 7:00am since I want to be there on time for the job. I then crawled into bed and slept.

(Time skip to morning)

*beep beep beep beep beep beep* the sound continues on. Slowly I open my eyes to see that my alarm clock is 7:00am. Why did I set alarm clock to 7? Hmmm.... Wait a minute! Today is my first day at work! I better get ready! My eyes are wide open and immediately I got out of bed. I first changed into clothes that would be more appropriate for work.

I did the rest of my morning routine in 15 minutes. I decided since I have a some time left, I made myself eggs and toast for the day. When I finished my food, I put it into the sink. I grabbed my keys and other things I will probably need for work. I locked the door behind and started my car.

It took a little bit but I arrived at the playtime.co factory with a few minutes to spare. I closed the car door behind me locked it. I immediately looked both ways before speed walking across the road. I opened the door to the factory and stepped inside.

It was quiet since there weren't any children in here yet. I closed the door behind me and walked to the center of the room. "Are you the new repair man?" Someone said. I was startled but then calmed down when I saw who the voice belongs to. A man was sitting in one chairs that was next to the security doors. He looked worn out with bags under his eyes and his uniform being dirty.

"Y-yes I'm the new repair man." I said. The man was standing up now and started to walk towards me. "I'm mike, and before you can be on your own you'll have to work with me for who knows how long until your ready." Mike stopped in front of me. "What's your name?" He asked. "My name is player." I said.

Mike was looking at me up and down. "How old are you?" He asked. "Uh, 18. Why?" I replied. "At playtime.co, if your 18 or up then you can work here. It says so in the employees book." He said. "Ah ok. Wait, how old are you?" I asked. "25 for me." He replied back.

"Anyways come with me." He said before he walked the doors. The doors to opening room were open since everyone was preparing themselves for a busy day. In the center of the room, the pestle was empty with no huggy on it. "Don't worry about not seeing huggy there, the company always lets huggy rest and roam around when the guests aren't here."

This guy was alive?! I knew this factory was known for making toys come to life but I didn't think they were actually alive! How did I not realize this when I came here the first time? How did they make the toys come to life? Maybe when I'm here longer then I can get my answer then. We went through the innovation doors and we took a left turn to where it leads down a hallway.

We were walking for a bit since the hallways were surprisingly tall and long. Some doors here and there. It wasn't before long that we ended up at some locker room. "This locker room is for repair men like us. Your locker will be here and from your files. I'll be back with your uniform." Mike said before walking away.

I waited a little a bit, thinking about some things. So if the toys are alive what do they eat? Or do they don't need substance? The only way I can think of them being "living" is them being robots. I haven't heard of any robot toys that playtime.co has invented. After all it is 1990s. Maybe in the future they will make a robot toy.

"Alright Player here is your uniform. On your right down the hall there is a bathroom for you to change into your new uniform." Mike said. I gone down the hallway and into the males bathroom. In the bathroom there are multiple toilet and shower stalls.

I'll have to ask what the showers are for. I went into one of the bathroom stalls and took my shirt and pants off. After that then I put on the uniform. It also came with a belt for holding the tools.

I looked myself in mirror before walking out of the bathroom with my home clothes in my arms. "Here are your keys for your locker and you'll get your own toolbox when you can go on your own." Mike said. I grabbed the keys from him and said thanks.

"By the way, what are the showers for?" I asked. I opened my locker that was 157. Put my clothes in there and put the key in my pocket. "Oh, there are for if somehow your already dirty then you take a shower and change into another uniform that's stored in the lockers." He said.

"Alright it's time to show you the ropes. I'll give you a employee handbook so you can read the rest of rules if you want to. I'm going to give you a tour of the factory and some of the restricted areas that we can go to." He started to show me around the factory and I got to meet some of the other repair men. He told as repair men of we're supposed to do.

Since the place is so big he also gave me a map of this place. "The map will updated if the higher ups decided to add more rooms to the factory. You already have your walkie-talkie on you right?" He asked. "Yep, I sure do." I said cheerfully. He explained the basic rules that employees were supposed to follow and what channels I need to be on.

"Alright today were just gonna go over some basic training for fixing some minor things like wires and screwing things back together. And we some for the day so let's go." He said. "Mike, I was curious but if we showers here then are there also bedrooms here?" I asked. "Yeah we have those, but there are more like sleeping places instead of bedrooms." He said. "Ah, ok." I said.