Chapter 19: The L Word

EDITED.

Liam's POV

How could I have forgotten about what I wanted to say to Alexis? I was trying to tell her but I couldn't stay awake. I can't die without telling her how I feel about her. I couldn't die in peace knowing I left her here alone. I have to survive. Please, Lord.

Please let me live.

Forgive me for my sins and let me live just this once.

I beg of you.

.
.
.
.

My ears started to ring loudly as I heard snoring in my ear. A familiar snore. My Alexis. She's here with me.

Damn it, why can't I move? I can't even move my hand nor can I get my fucking eyes open.

The sound of the hospital beeping and the door opening got my attention. I heard Aiden's voice and Alexis got up from beside me. The warmth of her body was gone.

"Is he awake?" Aiden asked.

Yes. I am, brother. Just give me time.

"I don't know, I've been watching his breathing all night. His breathing stayed steady," Alexis replied, squeezing my hand.

"All night?"

"Yeah, I dozed off at like 9 am," Alexis replied.

"What time is it now?" She asked.

"10:15 am" Aiden replied.

Oh, my Babygirl. She needs to rest; don't worry I'm fine. I managed to open my eyes. I glanced to my right to see Alexis sitting in a chair next to me, holding my hand.

"OH MY FUCK, YOU'RE AWAKE!" Alexis screamed, jumping on top of me, which made me winch in pain.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," Alexis said, getting off of me and sitting back in the chair. I looked over at Aiden who had tears in his eyes. I gave him a small smirk.

"пизда" I laughed. Aiden gave me the finger and Alexis looked at us in confusion. Ace entered the room with Malia and Carla.

Carla sighed in relief and Malia looked at Alexis with the 'I told you face'

"Эти ублюдки не могут убить тебя, Лиам," Ace said, smirking at me. I gave him a chuckle.

"Где находится Сантьяго?"

"Он в подвале, умоляет умереть, как киска"

"отличный" I chuckled in excitement. Alexis looked at us in confusion again.

"You haven't slept?" I asked, looking at Alexis. "I'm fine. I slept enough," she replied, smiling at me. I gave her a stern look.

"I heard you and Aiden. Go to sleep," I said, squeezing her hand. Finally, I can move.

"I said I'm fine. I'm not leaving this room," Alexis fought back. Why is she so damn stubborn? Oh, whatever.

The doctors came in and told us that I'd have to be here for 2 months. Apparently, that bitch shot me near my heart.

"A few inches from death Mr. Vector. You are very lucky," the doctor said before leaving the room. I squeezed Alexis's hand and glanced at her.

Yeah, very, very, lucky.

"I'm gonna go get us some breakfast," Malia said, nodding her head for everyone else to go with her.  "We'll give you guys some privacy," Carla said, leaving the room with everyone behind her. As soon as the door closed, I glanced over at Alexis.