Chapter 22 (Final)

EDITED.

8 months later....

Alexis had gotten very big and her belly was extremely swollen. She was just about ready to get their baby girl out of her.

"GET THIS LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER OUTTA ME!," she yelled at the doctor while laying on the hospital bed. Liam was sitting in a chair right next to her, holding her hand. The doctor scurried out of the room to grab another doctor who'd deliver the baby. The other doctor came in and lifted Alexis's dress a little.

"Are you in pain?," the woman asked, sitting in the chair in front of Avel.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?," Avel yelled at the woman.

"The epidural isn't enough and we have to start now," the woman stated to Liam and Alexis. Liam looked at Alexis and she nodded.

"Just get this over with," Alexis got herself ready while Liam held her hand.

The woman position her body in front of Alexis and told her to push. Alexis let out a loud grunt as she pushed as hard as she could. She took a deep breath and pushed again, harder.

"Another push, Mrs. Vector," the woman yelled.

"NO, FUCK YOU! I CANT DO IT! THIS SHIT HURTS, GODDAMMIT!," Alexis screamed. Liam held her hand tighter.

"It's okay, love, you can do it. Just one more push," Liam whispered, rubbing Alexis's hand. Alexis glared at him.

"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE PUSHING A BABY OUTTA YOUR DICK, ARE YOU?!," Alexis yelled at him, bracing herself to push again. Alexis pushed again, going into a yelling fit of curse words and insults at Liam for getting her pregnant.

After a while of pushing, the doctor was able to get the baby's head.

"One more, Mrs. Vector," the woman yelled. Alexis gave one more hard push and the baby was finally delivered. The doctor wrapped the baby in a small blanket and gave the baby to Alexis.

"Congratulations, Mommy," the woman congratulated, giving Alexis the baby. Alexis took the baby in her hands while Liam stood closer to her with his finger near the baby's hands. Liam leaned further toward Alexis and whispered.

"Yeah, congrats, mommy," he snickered, putting his hands on the baby's cheeks. Alexis gave him a smirk.

"I literally just pushed a 5LB meat socket outta me, I don't wanna have another in there within the next week," Alexis chuckled. The doctor exited the room and Alexis gave Liam the baby.

"I was thinking Kai or Alex," Alexis suggested to Liam. Liam gazed up at the wall in thought before answering.

"Definitely Alex," Liam replied, causing Alexis to nod her head in response.

"Alex Vector," Alexis whispered out loud to herself.

"I like it," Liam replied.

"I love it," Liam said, giving Alexis a kiss with the baby in his hands. Soon the doctors came back in and made sure the birth certificate was signed and everything was fine. Alexis had to stay there for only one more night to make sure her levels were good and then she was able to go home.

.
.
.
.

Everything was perfect. Carla and Aiden had gotten married and they were on their honeymoon. Alexis and Liam were still in love and well with their new family. And for the first time, Alexis's father had actually tried to have a relationship with her.

7 years later....

"Alex! No, please don't mess up your dress again!" Malia pleaded, chasing the child through the halls.