Note - To be continued

Hi all,

Thank you so much for reading "Babydoll". It means so much to me.

I've decided to split Isabella's and Knux's story into two parts. It was just getting too long as the current word count is close to 200 000.

The second part is called "Hammer & Anvil" and I hope you'll continue following their story.

What will happen now that Knux is in prison and Isabella has to go back to her parents? 

I'm looking forward to seeing you read the second story as well. Please add it to your library/reading list so you'll notice when it's updated.

The updating schedule will be similar to this story - once a week (more or less).

I'll first take a few weeks break to give myself time to digest finishing this part. Also the upcoming weeks (June 2023) are rather busy for me otherwise, so I anyways won't have much time to write.

I hope you understand.

Hugs and love.
Cheers,
Daisy

PS: I had the idea of adding some extra scenes to this story (Babydoll) that I somehow forgot to write (e.g. Isabella's cooking class). Anyone interested? Kind of like extra scenes in a movie :D

PPS: Here's the blurb for "Hammer & Anvil (Steel Rebels MC #2)":

How do you protect the love of your life if he's sitting in a prison for a crime he didn't commit?

***

Isabella was happy - happier than she's ever been before in her life. But everything changes when her fiancé Iron Knuckles, or Knux as she calls him, is charged and convicted for a crime that he didn't commit. Knux was known around town as a formidable fighter and served as the Steel Rebels' enforcer. He had some anger issues, especially when it came to protecting her but he'd never kill a guy. Isabella knew this, their friends knew this, probably even the police knew this. But still he's serving time.

But with him gone, Isabella is stuck between a rock and a hard place and is forced to move to the place that she abhors - her parents' mansion. While her instincts tell her to lay down her guns, just to keep the fragile peace and to prevent anything worse from happening, she is also not the same girl she was before meeting Knux and the Steel Rebels.

She has learnt to fight. And she will fight for the man that showed her that unconditional love is a real thing. She'll fight to save him.