Their Reincarnation love 3/4

Rudra came back after meeting King Abhimanyu. Every time Rudra comes back with a good news Abhimanyu would appreciate him and call him for a party but this time all Rudra northeast was he is upset.

Rudra asked Abhimanyu what is the problem and Abhimanyu told what was happening when he was not there.

Abhimanyu told Rudra that he had a liking for Nandini and wanted to marry here but she run of now all the people are searching for her.

All Rudra got to know the princess from another Kingdom princess Nandini is going to marry Abhimanyu Rudra was first short hearing nandini's name but later he realised that their might be many nandini's in this world so he let it go.

Rudra told him that he will find princess Nandini and bring her. Abhimanyu became it after seeing Rudra because he knows that reprise is capable of bringing Nandini here he is like a lucky charm to Abhimanyu.

Rudra took leave from Abhimanyu and went to the shop where he left in Nandini but didn't find her there he asked the working women there about Nandini.

"Ohh I didn't realise where she went, I was busy working," she said Rudra became panic and started to search her everywhere.

_____________

"Finally I got you how did you even think that you can run from me Nandini?, "Abhimanyu asked to Nandini who was staring at him with total hatred.

Nandini was sitting in the shop but she saw a man selling parrots she walked towards them, but she didn't realise that the soldiers identified her and captured her and brought her to Abhimanyu.

After hearing that his soldiers found Nandini he went towards her and took her to his room and threw her on bed.

"Let's see who you will run away from here, this evening the marriage will happen and no one can save you let's see how you will run away," Abhimanyu went from there as Nandini was screaming at him to leave her.

"Please leave me," she pleaded him.

"Please leave me, I love someone else please...," She begged him.

Abhimanyu's eyes turned dark hearing her. His minds started to play and create a idea.

" You love someone?, Why didn't you tell me before itself? If you would have told me then I would have never even force into this marriage nandini, " he said, Nandini frown at his talk.

" Tell me his name how you met him I will search for him and bring him here for you, " she didn't knew why she agreed to his condition and told about rudra and there meeting at the forest.

" His name is Aditya, I met him when I ran away from palace, I love him very much please leave me, " she pleaded him.

Abhimanyu smiled at her and said to the guards.

" Did you listen to her? Go search him and bring him fast I will kill him with my own hands, he should be here after our marriage" he said smriking evily.

" Nooo! You can't do it you said won't marry me!! And don't you dare go near my love!," Nandini shouted at him.

" You should have told me before nandini now it's too late, I can't let you go, and I don't want anyone between us he death will be your punishment for running away from me, " adhimanyu said, nandini cried her heart out.

he came out and instructed maids to get her ready for the wedding at the evening.

He Can't believe that Nandini came to his kingdom herself. He is also sure that Nandini was not aware that it was he is Kingdom,  today Rudra came to meet him and like always Rudra is a lucky charm as he came Nandini also so got found.