Their reincarnation love 4/4

Nandini and Rudra had been reincarnated several times, but they never managed to find each other. They both felt that something was missing in their lives, but they didn't know what it was.

One day, Nandini was walking through a park, lost in thought. She felt like she was missing something important, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

As she walked, she saw a man sitting on a bench, reading a book. She felt drawn to him, even though she didn't know why.

As she walked over to him, the man looked up, and Nandini felt her heart skip a beat. It was Rudra! But they didn't recognize each other.

"Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" She asked him

"No , not at all. I was just reading, but I could use a break."

Nandini: Yeah, me too. I was just walking around, trying to clear my head.

Rudra: What's on your mind?

Nandini: I don't know. I just feel like something's missing, you know?

Rudra: Yeah, I know what you mean. I feel the same way sometimes.

Nandini: It's like there's this hole in my heart that I can't fill.

Rudra: I've felt like that before. But I think it's important to keep looking for what makes us happy.

Nandini: Yeah, I guess you're right. What makes you happy?

Rudra: Well, I like reading, spending time with my friends, and helping people.

Nandini: That's really cool. I like reading too, and spending time with my friends. But I don't know what I'm passionate about.

Rudra: Maybe you just haven't found it yet. But I'm sure it's out there.

Nandini: I hope so. What about love? Do you believe in it?

Rudra: Yeah, I do. I think love is the most important thing in the world.

Nandini: Me too. But it's hard to find.

Rudra: Yeah, it is. But I think it's worth it.

Nandini: I hope so. I want to find someone who loves me for who I am.

Rudra: I'm sure you will. You're a great person.

Nandini: Thanks, that means a lot.

Rudra: Do you want to go for a walk? It's a beautiful day outside.

Nandini: Yeah, that sounds great. Let's go.

As they walked through the park, Nandini and Rudra felt a strong connection to each other.

They talked about their dreams, their hopes, and their fears. They both felt like they had known each other forever.

From then on they started seeing each other daily, their meets became dates and their dates made them lovers.

From lovers to wife and husband.

______

Nandini and Rudra are sitting on the couch in their living room, watching their children play in the yard outside. Suddenly, their son runs into the room, followed closely by their daughter.

"Mom, Dad, look what we found!" their son exclaims, holding up a small bird's nest.

Nandini and Rudra smile at each other, happy to see their children so excited.

"That's amazing!" Nandini says. "What are you going to do with it?"

"We want to keep it!" their daughter says. "Can we, please?"

Rudra chuckles and says, "I don't think the birds would like that very much. Why don't we put it back where we found it so the birds can come back to it?"

Their son nods in agreement, and the family heads outside to put the nest back in the tree.

As they walk, Nandini and Rudra hold hands and watch their children play, feeling grateful for the happiness they have found together.

Once they have put the nest back in the tree, their daughter asks, "Mom, Dad, can we have a picnic?"

Nandini and Rudra look at each other and smile. "That's a great idea!" Nandini says. "Let's go make some sandwiches and we can eat outside."

Their son runs off to grab a blanket, and the family sits down in the yard to enjoy their picnic.

As they eat, their children start to ask questions about their parents' childhoods, and Nandini and Rudra take turns telling stories about their past.

Their children listen with rapt attention, fascinated by their parents' adventures. As the sun begins to set, Nandini and Rudra gather their children up and head inside, feeling grateful for the love and happiness they have found in their family.

Their love found its way back. They ahd finnally reunited together.

A bound to tied...

A life to be lived with loved once...

----End----

Short Story || Indian जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें