2

Harry and Ron started taking turns apparating to the ministry under the cloak to help plan. Since it was no longer safe for me to apparate on my own, I stayed at Grimmauld place, planning and reading. The first few weeks at 12 Grimmauld Place were pretty good. Kreacher was nicer and made amazing food. Sometime during it all, Remus dropped by.

After he had proved it was him, he came over and hugged each of us.

We talked for a while before I had to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and when I came out, he asked me "Hermione? Are you alright?"

"Ermm, yes. I'm pregnant, just morning sickness." I said and he nodded.

"If you want, and you three are okay with it, I could come with you guys. I have seen the real world, I could provide protection. And I could help Hermione. What do you say? Shall I come?"

"What about Tonks? You two are married, shouldn't you stay together?" I asked.

He looked at the ground, avoiding our eyes.

"Remus? Is everything okay? With you and Tonks?" I asked quietly.

"Yes. She's...she's going to have a baby."

"Congratulations!" Harry and Ron said while I asked, "When is she due?"

"In...ummm...April..."

After that, he offered to come with us again. After a bit of screaming, mostly from Harry and Remus, he was about to leave.

"Remus, look. If Tonks wasn't pregnant, you would be welcome to come. But, I am pregnant too. And my baby's father isn't here either."

"I thought..." He said, glancing sideways at Ron. I shook my head before continuing.

"But I wish he was here. But he isn't, because he can't be. And I don't think it's right for you to leave Tonks when you have a choice. My fiancé doesn't have a choice Remus. Please, for the baby's and Tonks' sake, stay with them. We are fine, we don't need help." I said, crying a bit.

"Fine! Also, if you don't mind me asking, who is the baby's dad?"

"I'd rather not say, but he is forced to be on the other side of the war. His family makes him and will kill both- all three of us if he tries to escape." I said, full on sobbing now.

He nodded and gave me a quick hug before leaving.

After the ministry:

We got the locket but we got caught. As me and Harry held onto Ron, apparating away, Yaxley grabbed Ron's robes. He only managed to shake him off once we were inside the house so he apparated to another place, the forest where the quidditch cup had been.

As we landed, I threw up everywhere. Then, I heard the crying. I looked over and saw that Ron had splinched. I tried to crawl over, but my legs wouldn't move. Harry noticed and went over to him.

"Hermione! What do we do?!"

"Dittany...bag...pour!" I managed to say before vomiting again.

After a few more times of throwing up, I could finally crawl to Ron. He was still whimpering.

"Shhhh, it's okay Ron. It's okay. Harry? Can you put spells around the area? Then set up the tent."

"What spells? And what tent?"

I was about to reply when Ron whimpered again. I turned to him and, opening my mouth to speak, threw up on his face. "Sh*t! Sorry! Scourgify! Harry! You stay with Ron, I'll do the spells!" I yelled and Harry came back. He helped me up and I staggered around, casting different protective spells.