3

*contains cursing, but any really bad words are censored*

Draco pov

Previously:

I looked down at Hermione with a small smile, about to kiss her when she whispered, "Save the babies, I love you..." I stopped smiling and tears started pouring out, "No Mia! You're okay, you can do it! Please! Please!" I watched as she closed her eyes.

*******

"Potter! Weasley! Other Weasleys! Hurry! She... I don't know!" I said, still crying.

"Shit! Come inside! Let's take her upstairs, there's a bed. FLEUR! Come down here!" Weasleys brother, I don't know his name, screamed. I walked inside, carrying Hermione, with Potter and Weasley following me. A few seconds later, a blonde woman, the Beaxbaton champion from 4th year, came down. She saw Hermione and led me upstairs.

"Bill! Get me some towelz! And ze smelling salts! Ron! Get a bowl o' warm water and a bucket! Arry! A 'eating pad and some damp paper towels! Malfoy, jus' stay 'ere an' 'old 'er 'and." She said, still with a French accent but much more understandable than before, and I nodded.

A few minutes later, after Bill came in with the salts, Hermione woke up. I planted a few kisses on her sweaty face before she said anything.

"Draco? Could you check the babies?"

I nodded and said the ultrasound spell. The red light went from the top of my wand into her stomach. They came out and turned green before going blue.

"WE'RE HAVING TWO BOYS!!!!" She screamed, clenching my hand tightly as a contraction came. She turned sideways slightly and threw up on the floor, Fleur cleaned it with her wand as I hugged Hermione loosely and she said, "NAMES! WE NEED F**KING NAMES DRACO!"

I squeezed her hand back lightly and she looked at me through tears, her whole body shaking, "It's okay Hermione. You get those babies out of you, I'll look for names." I started to get up but she whimpered, "No, stay, let anyone else do that."

Just as I nodded, Potter and Weasley came in, holding the things.

"Good, Arry, turn ze 'eating pad on and place it on 'er stomach. Give ze towels to Malfoy, you wipe 'er forehead wit' zem. Ron, give me ze bowl and put ze bucket next to 'er. Malfoy, you 'ad something for zem to do I believe?" She asked and I nodded as I took the napkins from Potter.

"Couldyouguyslookforbabynames?" I asked in one breath as Hermione squeezed my hand. I heard a crack in it and pulled away.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY, GIVE ME YOUR F**KING HAND BACK OR I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL NAME THESE KIDS HARRY AND RON!!!!" She screamed and I handed her my already broken hand. "GIVE ME THE OTHER ONE!!!! THIS ONES BROKEN!!" As she screamed, she leaned over the bucket and threw up. I tried to hold her hair back but couldn't reach. Instead, I waited till she sat up and was panting against the headboard, tears streaming down her face faster than a snitch, before pulling my broken hand away and giving her my other hand. I also stopped wiping her forehead since I couldn't with a broken hand. We heard Potter and Weasley snigger from the doorway.

"SHUT UP!" We both screamed and they stopped.

"Ohh-kay, what did you want to ask us Malfoy?" Potter asked. Before I could speak, Hermione did.

"TAKE THE F**KING BABY NAME BOOK FROM MY BAG! OPEN IT AND FIND NON-SHITTY BABY NAMES FOR BOYS!" My other hand broke with a loud crack and I gasped and flinched.

"WHAT MALFOY?! GO. TO. HELL! YOU DID THIS TO ME, AND THEN YOU LEFT ME ALONE!!! I HAD TO STAY WITH THESE TWO IDIOTS WITHOUT PROPER FOOD OR CARE BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID DEATH EATER FAMILY!!! AND NOW YOURE TOO WEAK TO EVEN MANAGE A SIMPLE F**KING BROKEN HAND!!!"