BITCHY MOM Final

"I can't imagine how a person can live for 55 years and know as little about sex as you do."

"I started very young and had very limited exposure. It's like the native Americans when Columbus showed up."

"I guess it is. You need to undress. We're showering each other."

"JJ...?"

"Undress."

"Yes, sir."

Mary turned beet red as she stripped in front of her son. He stood admiring her as she did. Her breasts were full, flat stomach, and a shapely ass.

"Mom, you've got a great body," he said admiringly.

"Thank you."

He took her hand and walked her into the bathroom. After turning on and adjusting the water he motioned for her.

"You first. Are we doing your hair?" he asked.

"No, I do that in the morning."

He began as she had, on the back side. She was tense at the outset but by the low back she was putty. He worked his way up the legs and had her squirming. As his hands lathered her ass he could hear her breathing heavily. She moaned when his finger danced over her puckered hole a little longer than needed.

"Sprayer?" he asked.

She handed it to him and sighed as the water cascaded down her back side. He handed it back and she turned facing him. Her feet were several inches apart.

"Arms first," he told her.

As he washed each arm and side he brushed her already hard nipples with his arm. She gasped slightly each time. He started on his mother's neck and chest, intentionally ignoring her breasts and worked his way to just below her bellybutton. JJ slid both hands up onto her breasts and continued there for a long time. Her sighs seemed almost continuous.

Kneeling, he moved to her feet then worked his way up each leg. By the time he reached the top he could see her arousal. His hands made circles over her lower abdomen, pelvis, and hips while avoiding her pussy. She was already unconsciously rocking. When his soapy fingers slid over and between her labia she moaned loudly. His front to back stroking took her over the edge. Mary grabbed her son's shoulders to keep from falling as she shuddered from the massive orgasm. He moved his hands to her hips as she regained her composure. In a moment he stood and grabbed the sprayer to rinse her.

"Your turn," she said lovingly.

She washed him just as she had done the night before. When she washed his cock Mary was intentionally stroking him.

Her son surprised her when he handed her the sprayer before he came. She seemed disappointed but said nothing. Both dried themselves then he led her by the hand to his bed.

"Lay down on your back. Put both pillows under your head."

JJ stood at the foot of the bed facing her as she positioned herself. He moved her ankles apart and spread his mother's legs. She watched his every move wide eyed. JJ moved up between her legs with his face inches above her pussy.

"I want you to watch," he said.

He lowered his face then dragged his tongue between her labia from back to front, tasting his mother for the first time. She moaned loudly and drew her legs up instinctively to allow more access. As he continued eating her she began rocking her pelvis with his movements. JJ's arms went around her legs and to her breasts. Mary was panting. Suddenly her hands went to his head pulling him tighter. She moaned loudly as her thighs clamped around his head. Her pelvis bucked on him. It seemed to continue for a long time before she went limp. She lay there breathing rapidly through her mouth as she recovered.