Chapter 4 : Don't Go Breaking My Heart

~calm music plays in the background, easing our souls in peace~

Date : 13th February 20XX - Evening

Location : (Y/N)'s apartment - The living room

(Y/N) POV

...........

...........

??? : " Thanks for having me this evening (Y/N)-kun~ Especially since it gets boring back at home."

(Y/N) : " No worries, but just don't cause any more commotions. I just put Shion to sleep and I would hate for her to get up. She'll eat everything in the fridge again."

??? : " Oh really? Well I'm still shocked another woman is living with you.... I thought I was your special one! Spending your evenings with someone rather than me! Am I not enough for you!"

??? : " (Y/N)-kun is a womanizer and a big jerk~ For the crimes he committed he has no choice, but to only spend time together with me forever~"

(Y/N) : " *sigh~* Merry..... I believe the law doesn't work like that and please refrain from saying those annoying biased titles.... Why did I let you in my apartment again?"

Maribel : " (cute pose~) Because I'm extremely beautiful and you wouldn't want a lovely girl like me to freeze outside in the cold

Maribel : " (cute pose~) Because I'm extremely beautiful and you wouldn't want a lovely girl like me to freeze outside in the cold."

(Y/N) : " (-_-)"

(Y/N) : " I should've left you to freeze too death, that way I could've achieved my freedom from your diabolical clutches."

Maribel : " G-GAH! How could you say something so mean (Y/N)-kun!? I was only joking earlier and now you broke my heart entirely, some shining knight you are!"

*light soft punches~*

Maribel : " *flurry of cute punches* Jerk! Dummy! Stupid! Silly guy! Meany! Bully! Dumb face! (Y/N)-kun is a big dummy saying that to a girl!"

Good grief woman you're already causing so much noise- Oh hey viewers welcome back to another hellish chapter of my life. As you can see I'm dealing with something at the moment that's ruining my evening peace time. The only time where no one bothers my relaxation..... until now.

Let's get straight to the point, you're probably wondering who this young woman is in my living room. Well her name is Maribel Hearn a college student from the outside world. Yep these outsiders are showing up left, right and center.

However she's different from most of them who enter Gensokyo, for you see she's capable of seeing boundaries. That means she's able to see the unseen in a blink of an eye and she can visit Gensokyo without any trouble.