Chapter 8 : Third Eye Love

.............

We did it my beloved audience! This is officially a Slice of Life fanfic! Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!

...........

Thank you for all the support as always my wonderful audience~

............

............

~in the mansion of the mind reader, grand music plays in the background

Date : 21st February 20XX - Evening

Location : Palace of the Earth Spirits - Satori's Office

Satori POV

............

Today is the best day of my life, today something special I had appear before my very eyes, today a certain someone who I've come to love is sitting right next to me..... Today I could finally feel pure happiness once more.

My name is Satori Komeiji, I'm a mind reading yokai who fell madly in love with a man by the name of Cooler. The only person who touched my fragile heart with his kindness and gentle nature.

A yokai who doesn't judge someone based on their history or background, instead he welcomes them with open arms. Accepting our qualities even if it's rotten to the core.

This man was something written out of a fairy tale, he possessed dark purple skin and a long tail. However he was certainly more handsome than anything I've ever seen before. He was the embodiment of perfection and beauty.

In all my years of loneliness and being the most hated among yokai, I had finally found the person I could love for an eternity. Never again will I face the dark void of negative emotions, but to embrace the effection that is love itself.

Ufufufufufu~ My precious sweet Cooler-kun-

Cooler : " My goodness Satori-chan are you alright? Your face seems to be glowing red, do you perhaps have a fever or an illness?"

Cooler : " Hmmm.... Please allow me to check your forehead, from there I'll be able to tell if your temperature is high or not."

Satori : " E-Eh?"

Before I could do anything he immediately got out of his seat and placed his hand on my forehead. Feeling the warmth of his physical touch, I was slowly but surely being mesmerized by his affection.

 Feeling the warmth of his physical touch, I was slowly but surely being mesmerized by his affection