PROLOGUE

Suicide~the action taken by who's beyond comprehension, tired of the obstacle upfront or an action of escape from the obstacle by leaving the physical reality by taking their life .

Well, that's my understanding.......

But the reason is yet misunderstood or incomprehensible rather,cause noone really knows why this action is done ,how do you end up to that conclusion?,  how did you gather the mental capacity to actually do it and succeed?

Well .....question asked is.....
Why didn't you find HELP?.....forgetting its not easy opening up to someone that's physically there and hearing what you saying but not really listening which is as good as them not being there , or actually  opening up to someone just for them to judge or use it against you,or being told  sharing your emotions is too sentimental and weakening to your strength.its a cold world we live in and nobody has permanent warmth but you ....ohhh a therapist you suggest?
Quality is not really cheap, and finding what's best is a mission stagnant to proceed.

But again ......
"ITS BETTER THAN SUICIDE "

So the answer is not clear, and questions are so cliché even to the ear .

What questions do we ask ?
What is it we fear ?
.......
What leads us here ?