⁰³⁵

♯ irl + social media !

♯ irl 🍒

when chris came down the following morning, it was clear the plaguing of his mind had prevented him from having the usual amount of sleep he had

when chris came down the following morning, it was clear the plaguing of his mind had prevented him from having the usual amount of sleep he had. he would certainly be lying if he said the anxious feeling inside of him had disappeared seeing as it was still ever so present and coursing through him. a lot of it came down to confusion given that he truly had no idea why things had gone the way they had when everything was more than okay mere moments before.

he approached the dining table sluggishly, his eyes lacking the usual life they held and normally, matt and nick would assume he was tired but it was clear something else was bothering him. he sat down on one of the stools and pulled the cereal and milk close to him before pouring them into a bowl. he ignored the sympathetic looks his brothers were giving him but he knew he'd have to speak to them sooner or later, for his own benefit.

nick and matt always knew exactly what to do, no matter the situation. chris felt most comfort confiding in them and he'd be a fool to deny himself of the opportunity to try and work things out. he swallowed a bite of his lucky charms before at last looking up, a small sigh escaping his lips in the process and attracting the attention of the two boys once more.

"i have a problem..." he said with genuine hesitation present in his voice because he wasn't sure how we was even going to explain what was going on, the fear of things being done before they had fully started ensnaring him entirely.

"with rena?" nick asked for confirmation, though he couldn't think of any other problem chris would currently be facing.

chris nodded his head in response and then a silence sprouted in the room once more as chris' words lingered on his tongue. he wanted to tell his brothers everything but he was clueless as to where to even begin and how they would react. he couldn't think of a single thing he had done wrong but what if they blamed him? he knew it was stupid but his thoughts were truly getting to him and he could do nothing to prevent it.