012.

Dortmund  , Germany 🇩🇪

→

.BLUE DREAM.

'...and make beautiful green eyed babies'

"YOU AND JUDE would make a cute couple" Calizza said with a smirk as she drank her cup of coffee. her daughter just sighed and rolled her green eyes. "stop trying to play matchmaker , ma." Xaila said as she put the plate of breakfast infront of her mother who shrugged.

"just saying"

Saturday night they had a great time with the Bellingham's and Calizza became great friends with Denise. they eventually came home and Xaila slept like a baby , Jude's face still in her mind.

"don't you have classes in two hours?" Calizza asked with a raised brow , confused on why her daughter was so calm when she needed to get ready.

"I had some time on my hands so i made breakfast..." she shrugged and ate her breakfast. Xaila loved to cook. it was one of the things she did very well.

she used to prepare dishes for her mom and dad when she was younger and they rated it out of 10. her food was always a 10.

Xaila was sure she could've become a chef with her skills , but physiotherapy was something that she enjoyed doing.

Xaila ate her food in silence while her mother did all the talking. "i'm going back next weekend..." Calizza trailed off and Xaila looked at her mother.

"why so soon?" she pouted and Calizza sighed. "because i have to. i have to work and keep you fed and everything , Xaila" Calizza said and Xaila nodded her head.

"I know , I'll just miss you" she said and Calizza smiled and kissed her cheek. "go and get ready. you eat slow" the older woman said and Xaila playfully rolled her eyes and continued to eat her food.

sh took one last sip of her coffee and went upstairs to get ready. Calizza was now cleaning the dishes while Elmie — the cat— was keeping her company.

Xaila stood infront of her closet and picked out a black , short sleeved cropped top , with some jeans and a bomber jacket.

she never made effort in her outfits for classes , because she didn't know the point of it. she didn't know why people would dress themselves up for classes.

she hopped in the shower and began washing her body and her hair aswell.

she washed herself with the lavender scented bodywash and then rinsed herself and her hair.

she wrapped a towel around her body and one around her hair before exiting the shower. she brushed her teeh and rinsed her mouth at the basin and walked out of the bathroom. The cold immediately hit her and she hurried towards her warm bedroom.

she dried herself and moisturized her body and face before putting her outfit on. she decided on some platform boots and sprayed some perfume on.

Xaila looked at her semi-dry hair and sighed. "time for the tackle" she spoke and put serums in her hair.

she put the gel in her curly hair and clipped it with the green claw clip.

she smiled in satisfaction at her hair and grabbed her bookbag and everything before going downstairs.

"yeah , totally. I saw it too" she heard a familiar voice and saw Mahary talking to her mother. "there's our girl" Mahary said with a smile as she noticed Xaila.

"hi , Mahary. how long have you been here for?" she asked , making sure everything was in her bg. "not long , don't worry. are you ready to go?" the girl asked and Xaila nodded her head.

she kissed her mother's cheek. "bye ma , see you later" Xaila said and Mahary greeted Calizza before they both went to the car.

Xaila was still a bit skeptical about being in cars , but ever since she drove Jude home that night , she hasn't been so afraid.

"you're a fake friend , Xaila James" Mahary said as soon as they were in the car. Xaila frowned. "what did i do?" she asked , genuinely confused.

"you went to dinner with Jude and didn't tell me. I had to find out from your hot mom" she spoke as she backed out of the driveway.

Xaila groaned. "first of all , it was pure coincidence that we found them there. secondly , stop saying my mom's hot. Jude said the same thing" she said and shook her head.

Mahary snickered. "careful or he might leave you for Mama Cali. shit , i'd do the same" she said as she giggled and Xaila rolled her eyes.

"me and Jude aren't even together" she said as she looked out of the window. "yet" Mahary added and Xaila waved her off.

Xaila didn't know why people want her and Jude together. sure , he's attractive and sweet but girls practically fall on their knees for him , so Xaila didn't know if she would be fit for him.

he's a world class footballer , known around the world for his great style of play and his looks. she thought that she wasn't the right person for him.

"anyway , he asked me to have coffee with him tomorrow" Xaila blurted out. she knew Mahary would find out somehow, so she might aswell say it right now.

Mahary gasped. "you're going on a date with him?" she asked as she smiled. "not a date. we're just going to have coffee....and donuts" she added.

"girl , you are so blind. stop doing this to yourself. you want him , he wants you , so get together and make beautiful green eyed babies" Mahary ranted. she was one of the people who wants Xaila with Jude so bad.

"you're crazy" Xaila said with a shake of her head. they finally arrived at the University and Mahary parked her car in the parking lot.

"find me at the front after school" Mahary said and Xaila nodded her head and grabbed her totebag.

they walked towards the entrance and Xaila got a notification on her phone. grabbing the phone out of her pocket , she checked who it was and her stomach churned and a soft smiled found her lips.

unknown
i take it we're still on for
tomorrow? J x.

xaila
of course we are

unknown
great , i would hate
to drag you out of your
bed with your pajamas

xaila
don't think that'll be
necessary

"what are you smiling at?" Mahary asked and Xaila shook her head and put her phone back in her pocket. "no one" she quickly said and Mahary narrowed her eyes.

"i'll pretend i believe you"

——–