060.

📍Madrid , Spain 🇪🇸

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

EVERYTHING WAS FALLING apart.

Xaila could see it. she could see all of it slowly getting lost. it was like they were basically strangers in the same house at this point.

everything changed when she got a job. her dream job finally came and she was over the moon. Jude was so happy for her — he even celebrated it with her. he was very happy she got to do what she wanted.

but then it slowly...faded. when she was at work , he was at home. he would go in when she was still asleep , and would come home when she was asleep.

some nights, it was good. they still watched movies together , but then it was like something changed and they were back to ignoring each other. either going on their phones or going to sleep.

she was afraid. she was the first one to notice how everything changed. she asked her boss into changing her schedule , since she worked on the days he has to play , so she doesn't get to see his games so much.

it had been this way for 3 months.

Xaila hated it. she didn't want to live like that anymore. they don't see each other as much , they don't make time for one another anymore and they don't go on date nights anymore.

Xaila made her mind up. she was going to spend time with him — whether it was making him sit down and talk with her , or going to watch him train at the training grounds.

but it all changed.

one night , she was walking out of the shower. she had a robe around her body and the other one was drying her curls. she had put some hair products in her curls to tame them and then put her hair oils in.

she washed her hands and dried it with the towel before walking downstairs. Denise was in her room , talking with Jobe over FaceTime.

so , the house extra quiet. Judr had been home for a while, but Xaila didn't see him yet. she could hear the TV playing in the background and then she heard the laughter coming from him. it instantly made her smile.

her bare feet walked down the stairs. she was excited to see him. she walked closer and her green eyes fell on the back of his head. she walked closer , attempting to put her hands over his eyes to cover them and surprise him.